• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Marine Captain Logan - Set Tricorders to Furry

Brell

((Beta Quadrant, Partha Expanse, Romulan Republic Warbird Illa’variea, Corridor near Main Shuttle Bay))

::Being on a Romulan ship was new to most of the Atlantis's crew, despite the Empire having fallen and the Republic being a softer friendlier?? face of the Romulan people. It was still rare to be allowed on one of their ships, even if as with the Illa’variea Fleet and especially Intelligence knew the ins and outs of these ships::

Logan oO As I'm sure they know about the Atlantis, they may not be the Old Empire at face value but I'm sure these new apples haven't fallen far from the tree Oo

::Kurt was here having a conversation with his fellow Marine 2nd Lieutenant Osiris, the over sized kitty and enemy scaring machine. Know as 'RUN...RUN...RUN AWAY!!!!!!' or a Worene to those not being hunted by one::

::It always made Kurt feel a little hollow when he saw the Marines on board, true he had seen action and been involved in situations that pushed those beyond any training, his arm could testify to that. Even before he had passed out of training, but he over ranked one that he shouldn't. The Worene Osiris, his expertise and experience made Kurt's look like he was still in diapers::

::There was that difference among the Corp as had been showed when they had been joined by by fellow Marine Solana and battered back and forth that rank could be a fluid thing if respect was there. There wasn't many that the team respected more than the battle hardened hunter, Kurt just wished his rank reflected that::

Logan: Sorry bit vague my bad. When we came on board I noticed one of the Romulans had a small physical issue. I thought nothing of it people get injured goes with the territory, since then however I've seen three others with the same problems. 

Osiris: What sort of injury?

Logan: Heavier breathing, one foot with a slightly heavier toe slap and a knee tightness, I thought one was sweating more but I didn't think me sticking my face in his or holding a Tricorder to him would go down all that well::Shrugging:: Not sure why ::Shaking his head in confusion:: Anyway I need your senses to see if you can find something, traces of increased sweating anything. I'm going to go to Captain McKnight and tell him what I've seen but I need a check, see if I'm miss reading something or there's more I'm not seeing. 

:: The Worene was silent one ear stayed focused on him the other twitched back and forth as sounds reached him. His whiskers canting from side to side as his tail continued it's back and forth lazy motion, his eyes showed the intellect that hid behind, very well hid however, the incredibly sharp teeth and razor sharp claws::

Osiris: You're concerned there might be an affliction among the Romulan crew? Or are you worried some of them might be like the ones that tried to kill Hyden andKiliak?

Logan: Yes, no and a dozen other ideas

::Rubbing the left side of his temples he willed the ache away::

Logan: It's Unlikely to be the ones Hyden and Kiliak ..... met

:: He had heard some of the details through scuttlebutt not all of it but enough to know a couple of things::

Logan: To start she didn't hit four of them unless there's more to it than I've heard. And if she did to not them all in the same way to cause those symptoms...... Not likely I'd say. This ship is undermanned and under resourced but again four crew injuried in exactly the same way by an accident .....That is entirely to coincidental.

Osiris: I can do as you ask, but I am no tricorder. I can tell you if they're different from the others on board, but not if that difference is anything of medical import. Unless I've sensed an illness before, then I can tell the difference in a person. 

Logan: Thank you Osiris, I hope I'm wrong but damage to the foot is nerves if it's what I see. And if that's the case....

::Kurt had no reason to continue his sentence the outline of his thoughts were easy to follow::

Osiris: Response

Logan: There's something up that we know nothing about, what were heading for is undoubtedly a trap. One that's been... I don't know how long in the making. And it's a trap that makes no sense, as soon as we had Captain Brell back their subdefuge was no longer needed, we were at their mercy. Shields bypassed, destroyed Nacelle and out Computer core not in our control.

Osiris: Response

Logan: There's no sense in what their doing, putting this much resource in to this ?... why??. We haven't really hurt them regardless of what we've done, and if they put 2% of the energy from this into other things we wouldn't be anywhere near them for decades. We've no military clout in the Expanse, we've limited ships only one base, no real Diplomatic ability as much as Commander Lyldra tries. And what ever good we can do gets undone at the next battle. They have spies everywhere, have infiltrated a lot of the houses and free worlds league id say as they havent been fazed by any of the pressure that has been put there way. As there get out of trouble lies have been lame to say the least. So why put all this effort in. So anything you can guess at, piece together, beg, borrow or steal big guy anything and everything that hunters mind can dream up

Marine Captain Kurt Logan
Ast Chief Marine Officer
USS Atlantis, NCC-74682
E239203KLO
  • Like 2