• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Enterprise Season 4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who rigged her Tivo so she could control it from anywhere on the 'net. Neat stuff. :)

that's very handy

• 2 weeks later...
hey why doesn't daniel send in a few ships from the futere to help the nx -01.

Dunno... seems logical enough, but maybe its not subtle enough. Timetravel is all about small moves and the like.

Anyone watch Friday's episode?

Yeah! Now I'm all confused. I think I might have missed an episode. What happened to the big temporal war?? Now everyone's on vacation??

:huh:

I watched the two "Storm Front" episodes. I thought they were very well done.

As for sending ships back from the future, you have to realize that the "future" you're referring to wouldn't exist as Daniels knew it. The Federation was destroyed by the bad guy's altering of the timeline.

When Archer and Co. destroyed the time conduit thing, everything was reset and put into balance.

I missed "Home" because I was out, and I probably won't get to see it unless I can figure out if it will be on before Friday.

This upcoming block of shows with Brett Spiner as Arik Soong looks awesome. Genetic Supermen, the Orions, and Klingons look to make it pretty cool.

Umm... yeah. Storm Front II ended the whole Temporal Cold War plot line. No more bouncing through time, hopefully. ;)

Daniels sent them back to Earth at their appropriate time. :)

Rats. I'll have to catch the replay sometime.

but again why don't they send in some ships from the futere to help out.

okay

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone think it was a little hokey that they had Soong (Spiner) giving the impression that he was the origination of the Borg at the end of the last episode? (Not to mention the fact that it completely throws off all of what we know about the Borg as it is...)

They were actually hinting an Noonian Soong and his creations (Data, Lore, etc.) Soong is the grand something or other of the Data's creator.

Did anyone think it was a little hokey that they had Soong (Spiner) giving the impression that he was the origination of the Borg at the end of the last episode? (Not to mention the fact that it completely throws off all of what we know about the Borg as it is...)

They stole my idea!!

Um, HELLO. Thieve from me much?

Jeez. If you're going to troll around our boards on a regular basis and steal the ideas of UFOP'ers, at least let us in on the fun! :argh:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, a few comments on Ent.

1 Question: Florida still got phasered off or whatever, how come we never heard references in later series to this? We hear references to the eugenics wars and stuff, but no mention of florida getting blown up by the Xindi weapon.

What does everyone think about the new format? i mean, we've had at least 3 multiple episode stories (The Nazis, The Augments, and The Vulcan one)

I LOVED the Spiner episodes, I thought it would be terrible, but it worked really well, especially the end bit where we see Soong hinting at Data.

They were actually hinting an Noonian Soong and his creations (Data, Lore, etc.)  Soong is the grand something or other of the Data's creator.

Yes, I'm stupid. Nothing to see here, move along... :ermm:

Florida still got phasered off or whatever, how come we never heard references in later series to this? We hear references to the eugenics wars and stuff, but no mention of florida getting blown up by the Xindi weapon.

Florida wasn't blown up... it just got a new grand-canyon/trench (also included in the new Earth-scaping plan were Cuba and parts of Central America, remember!). They may filled it in over the last 200-odd years, or they just don't mentionit. Just because Albuquerque isn't mentioned in any of the serieseses don't mean that we don't exist, does it?

Jenn

But according to ENT, it killed 7 Million People. They are always mentioning things like "Oh, some thousand died at Wolf 359", but no one ever thinks to mention "Oh yeah, remember when the Xindi blasted 7 million people?". That's like the Holocaust, kind of a tough thing to forget about in the history books.

They did? How can I miss something like that!! And they have stopped with enterprise around here. :(

Yes, and the naughty people cut it of just before the end of the season ith the Xindi!!!

All we got was the return of NX Enterprise at earth. you know, when they discover something is wrong and we all get to see an ugly grey alien in a Nazi uniform bending over Archer who was presumed dead after that Xindi weapon exploded.

That, is when they stopped Enterprise...the brutality, the infantile bunch of programming (some sort of Dutch muttering sound)

Let's hang them. :devil: I want enterprise back :'( I love that show, we where so hooked upon it 2.