• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Enterprise Season 4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[modedit]Watch the language[/modedit]just saw the opening to Enterprise. They changed it to reflect the history of the Mirror Universe and its history of conqest, as opposed to the Enterprise opening that most of us love to hate.

Why did they have to be cancelled to get better.

Gotta say I loved the ending to the Mirror Universe story arch. HEE HEE!! That was great! Didn't see it coming.

"Why did they have to be cancelled to get better."

Probably a lot of reasons -- one of which I like to call "filler" episodes. Where the writers just do fluff stories that don't connect or build to any storyarch. They write those just to fill the episode orders for the season. I hate that.

Now that they know the show is cancelled they have probably taken all the juicy stories and just run with those till the end. At least I hope they do. That would suck to just use filler episodes to kill the season.

Edited by RetroRocker

A Romulan collaborator... that explains the emotive response when confronted by Archer, T'Pol and T'Pau.

Oh... Vulcan arc ended last night over here

I read in TV Guide that the final episode is going to feature... (brace yourselves)

Troi and Riker?!!

Jolene Blalock commented something along the lines of the Enterprise crew taking a back seat to TNG and that the final episode is another example of why they got canceled.

Uh, look earlier in this thread... It's already come up, mentioned here on March 15th

Edited by Salak

That's what I get for not reading back...oops.. :blushing:

Any way going back to the riker and troi final episode. Well i've notice that one there is no final preview know wher you can find one? Second if you look at the few pictues, in one riker and troi are wearing, TNG not First contact uniforms meaning that they wont be married, so as posted along time back by Idrill, i think it will all end up to be a holodeck simulation. All i have to say is, then when i see i will have to burn my eyes out with a hot pokers unless they find away around it. But "In mirror a darkly was good", wasn't it?

Edited by Beta

The sense i got from the preview is its from the future looking back. since there will be no movies or any follow up outside of books then It's going to be a bunch of "So what happen to Archer after that?" type of thing. Also it may be trying to link TOS and Enterprise as well as paving the way to The rumored nex ST movie, the Romulan Wars.