• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Enterprise Season 4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you described is the end of series three. Have to wait for series four so ENT may not have been dumped by whatever Dutch TV channel that shows it.

I say we burn those people, untill they give the enterprise back. :devil:

post-364-1103235413_thumb.gif

• 4 weeks later...

It's now even more worse because they have cancelled voyager, now we don't have any star trek episodes on the telly. :(

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting better by the episode, I think. I am getting a little tired of the constant feeling of conflict and mis-representation though. Meaning, I feel like we keep rehashing the same "We humans are just trying to help you and you all hate us and take advantage of us!" plot.

Maybe I'm just being negative, but I feel like we are seeing less "hopeful" Trek and more self-pitying Trek.

• 1 month later...

Last couple of episodes have been great. I loved the scene with Trip going b/w the two ships. To answer Alex's question from the Battlestar thread: yeah, I think it's possible :) From what I understand, inside the warp-field it's like the ship isn't moving at all. So, b/c the two fields were merged, it was like he was going b/w the two ships while they were at full stop. Still, pretty darn cool.

This is the kind of stuff that ENT should have been doing from the beginning to keep people's attention.

I'm actually getting a little misty-eyed at the thought of ENT ending. I've grown pretty attached now that the story-lines are getting better.

What did everyone think of the way they resolved the whole "Klingons without cranial ridges" thing from TOS? I was actually pretty impressed. After a joke was made of it in the "Trouble with Tribbles" flashback episode in DS9, I wrote it off as stupidity w/continuity by Paramount. But this really puts that issue into a good explination and makes it actually seem plausible. Very interesting :)

I'll tell you what I think after they START showing Season 4 over here in the UK at 8pm next Tuesday night... (Sky One)

Holy frell.... Three folks from the space flight indusry donated a total of 3 Million dollars to save Enterprise!

.... I think we just might win this fight.

EDIT: Sorry. Didn't know that was included on the censor list. Changed to something completely different. (Thank goodness for Farscape.)

Edited by Robert Falcon

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/article/9996.html

Don't click on that link unless you want to have the final episode surprise ruined. In fact... don't read any more of this psot unless you want it ruined...

Really... I mean it... don't go any further...

Ok, Troi and Riker in their Next-Gen characters? A holodeck?? I hope like heck they aren't planning to say 'this was all just a holodeck fantasy, please ignore in canon.' I think it doubtful, but I do see the last episode maybe being something like

Troi: "Wow Will, I didn't know Captain Archer had so many cool adventures..."

Riker: "Yes, Mrs. Riker, he did..."

What do you think?

Jenn

We got Stormfront Part 2 last night...

Good way of wrapping it up I feel. Good start to the season, might actually be better than the poor 3 before it...

I'm actually looking forward to the next episode (never done that with Enterprise before...)

Liked the Russia reference in explaining the changes, I'm actually studying Lenin, Stalin and the Bolsheviks for my Modern History AS at the moment...

"Home" last night...

Not as good as Stormfront, not keen on the opening speech amongst other scenes. Liked the Columbia bit and the ending was good though. Left the ending open (Did he intervene, or not? Did she break off the wedding mid-ceremony?), whilst showing T'Pol and Trip do realise thier feelings...

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or are the words "to be continued" appearing at the end of every ep so far?

Could some kind soul tell me whether that is the case for the entrie season? :)

They do seem to be a frequent occurence don't they... <_<

Nice to see an emphasis on the Vulcans, wonder how Starfleet reacts to the Vulcans shooting at Enterprise though...

They knew this season was going to be the last, so they've made a lot of multiple episode plot-arcs that all have TBC at the end. If this had been what their first season had been like, they'd have done awesome. Its quite a shame.

We're winding down the season over here with a jaunt into the mirror universe. We'll see the TOS Defiant in action tonight!