• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Enterprise Season 4

I felt that this warranted a new thread, rather than recycling the old Enterprise thread because it's just about season 4. I am sure that the Enterprise watchers amongst us have been reading up on the rumors that have circled around the Internet. What's going on with the Nazi Aliens? What is this that I hear about Brent Spiner doing Enterprise episodes? Will William Shatner guest star as someone? Is Brannon Braga out? What's the deal with Manny Coto? Will Doctor Phlox accidentally eat Archer's dog for breakfast?

These are important topics to discuss!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manny Coto is in my opinion the key to saving Enterprise. From everything that I have read through Startrek.com, scifi.com, trekweb.com, etc. he is dedicated to realigning the show to be more in line with the original series. This includes ending the Temporal Cold War. This means that the Vulcans are going to be more Vulcanlike.

To bridge the gap, Coto envisions a story arc in which a revolutionary Vulcan—Coto calls him a "Lawrence of Arabia" of Vulcan—proclaims that Vulcans have strayed from the teachings of Surak, the legendary Vulcan who ushered in the Time of Awakening and founded the movement based on logic and peace. "And this character will lead a revolution on Vulcan, which will bring Vulcan and Vulcan ideals to where we know them in the later series," Coto said. "And Enterprise will get involved in this." As a result of this resurgence, the political situation with the Andorians changes, and mysterious dissidents on the planet Vulcan attempt to stir up a civil war (and will later be revealed to have been Romulans in disguise), he added. "That's an example of the kinds of stories that we're going to tell this season," Coto said.

I love this concept! Especially with the Romulans! WOW! This is a GREAT IDEA!

Brent Spiner is definitely on board...

Star Trek: The Next Generation star Brent Spiner (Data) will guest star in UPN's upcoming fourth season of Star Trek: Enterprise, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Spiner has been tapped to do three episodes of the Trek prequel series, playing the great-great-grandfather of Dr. Noonien Soong, the creator of Data. Spiner previously played Dr. Soong in an episode of TNG.

I am not sure how I feel about this...

The second portion that I posted with Spiner does talk about how they are in negotiations with William Shatner about coming back and playing someone related to Kirk.

This was just posted today on Trekweb.com

In addition, we'll also meet the newest NX-class member of the fleet in "Home." The commemoratively-named Starship Columbia is captained by 'Erika Hernandez', a sexy Latin former colleague of 'Archer's from Starfleet's command school.

This of course excites me greatly! I get to see my ship's very own ancestor as well!

nx02dock01.jpg

That's how it looked the last time we saw her...

Edited by Mal Avatar

• 3 weeks later...

The planes used to shoot down the shuttle (The mustangs) weren't used for homeland defence. Yah. There's today's random fact.

Predictions for season 4

I think the dog will mysteriouslly become female and have puppies... *cough* Data's cat *cough*

I think the Enterprise will boldy go where everyone has gone before....

I think Reed will finally become a tough sailor.. I thought he was going to be the best character, but alas, no....

They'll meet Captain Kirk.. and he'll die, then come back, then die, then come back...

Sam will Quantum leap.. leaving Enterprise and moving to the next assignment

:P

Whell where still on with season three with thos xindi dudes.

I read in the startrek.com that the NX-02 will be Columbia named after the Shuttle Columbia and it will be captained by Erika Hernandez, who played the mother of the Nickolodean show "The Brothers Garcia," none other than Ada Maris. :D

That's great but what I vind very strange that the type ship is Changed from nx to akira class. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Where still ploting along with season 3 aroun here.

yep I am.

• 4 weeks later...

I am, Can't wait. :D:D:):P The only thing is I missed the last few episodes of season 3 so Im have to watch the reruns.

I am but is it all about those xindu dudes? Again or more exploring?

I must admit that in the last bit of the third season the show grew on me in a way I never would have suspected back during the first season. Of course, the same thing happened with Voyager, so I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised. Give a show enough chances, and it'll grow on you like ... penicillin on a ham sandwich.

Or something.

Yeah, I watched it. I thought it looked good, but I'm a little confused as to where it all ties in. It looks like they're going with a more Voyager/Bab5 storyline with a continuing story. Left on quite a cliffhanger.

Apparently they found the big bad guy of the temporal cold war and he's wiped out the other factions, which is why the Nazis control Earth now. The shot of the White House with the Nazi flags was particularly shocking.

I'm interested. Not hooked, but interested.

Ok... watched last night.

Looks like Manny Coto just wrapped up the whole Temporal Cold War stuff... they just knocked out Daniels' big enemy dude and got sent home.

Thoughts, anyone? Is anyone 'sides me and Tyr watching?

hey why doesn't daniel send in a few ships from the futere to help the nx -01.

I haven't seen either episode yet (I'm so ashamed) but I have both recorded, and eventually, I will watch them.