• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Star Trek XI: Romulan Wars?

With a title like 'Romulan Wars' I don't think there will be to much in the way of a plot, sadly. :(

Well i cant understand y? they are doing the romulan wars. I mean its going to look more advance then TOS but the war was before it. But enterprise seems to advance for the battles it was said that, the battles where fort between ships with simpal warp drive and poor sub space comucation and finaly atomic weapons. But enterprise does not use atomic weapons or has poor sub space comucations.

Or is my point pointless?

Enterprise was a prototype for the NX class of star ship, I would image a lot of the frontline fighting would be done by smaller and older ships designs that could be constructed faster.

Thats a great point i hadn't though of it.

• 2 weeks later...

McCall hate to say it, but as far as TNG movies: I liked both Inserection and First Contact the other two didn't need to be made though. Especially Generations...althought it would have been a fitting series finale, but not a movie.

Insurrection had it's moments but I was not convinced by it at all. Acting was bad in places, few surprises in the plot and the cliche of the Captain going against orders is wearing thin.

I got nothing against First Contact.

First Contact. is just the best you can watch it over and over and still get shocked by it.

Shouldn't they think about resolving Enterprise's plot before creating a movie that would be affected by the show? If someone in the cast decides to leave later... that would mess up the space time continuum... or something... uh.. yah... anyways.

I could see a crossover between DS9 and Voyager/Enterprise (either or) because there's a lot of unresolved plots. (Sisko, the maquis, etc, etc.)

I was hoping that Voyager would return home a few episodes before the end so that they could tell us what happens.

• 8 months later...

With Enterprise wrapping up and finishing with the fledling Federation's creation, I think its time to bump the discussion of a "Romulan Wars" movie.

Anyone got opinions?