• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: Help Out The FNS!

Randal Shayne

Poll of the Week: Help Out The FNS!   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What type of story would you like to see more of from the FNS?

• More Current Events in the Galaxy
    • More Current Events in the Federation (smaller scale interests, reports on new books, social events)
    • More Cultural Reports
    • More Opinion Essays and Editorials (Dear Kr’abby columns, etc.)
    • More Starfleet Operation Reports
    • More Interviews
    • Something not mentioned here? Give us your thoughts!

This fleet has an incredibly diverse array of teams, collectives and activities. Most of these are not directly tied to simming, but allow our member’s creative inclinations to flourish, while enriching this wonderful group. The Wiki Team, Image Collective and Podcast Team are just a few of our more popular facets. Another, from the mind of Captain Roshanara Rahman, is the Federation News Service, or FNS. On our spinoff site, https://fednewsservice.com/, a team of writers help to bring the rest of the Federation to life through news stories that don’t necessarily include Starfleet matters. The team is attempting a resurgence, as a variety of new articles have been published in recent months, and more are on the way, but we need your help!
With that in mind, this week’s poll asks you what you’d like to see in the FNS. Are you interested in current events across the quadrant? Are editorials and opinions on matters affecting the galaxy more your style? Perhaps you prefer in depth cultural analysis, or reports on the actions and stances of other galactic civilizations. Perhaps you’d like to see a completely different side to our reporting. Give us your vote, and explain away in the comments section below! 

• Like 1

I believe all of the above.  FNS should be reporting on every aspect.  When you buy a newspaper it doesn't just have the new it has current affairs sports film reviews guides etc I see the FNS doing exactly the same. 

• Like 2

I agree with Ferier, but if for some reasons you have to prioritize, I'll ask about current events of the galaxy and Starfleet operations, to have a broader idea of what's going on on the galaxy and on Starfleet, as it's the organization we're part of.