• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Quentin Collins III

Hey All! Cadet Collins Here!

Hello everyone! My name is Justin and I am so, so, so happy to be joining up!

My training starts on Monday Dec 3rd, but I wanted to at least drop a OOC line to everyone and let you know how appreciative I am for the invitation and I so look forward to getting to know everyone and telling some great stories with you all.

Welcome to the Fleet Cadet!

We're very glad to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your Academy Training, it's a lot of fun. 

I am SO EXCITED! I have a really neat idea for my character and I am excited to integrate into the crew. I've been studying up on the wiki while I wait for confirmation and it seems like a blast. 

When you say ready too integrate into the crew, remember we have multiple ships. Could be any one of them! Good to have you aboard Cadet! Hope you enjoy training 

• Like 1

• What's your real first name? Aly
  • Where do you live? (General area! City or state, even!) I live and go to school in Colorado.
  • How did you find our group? I found this group via google search.
  • What kind of work do you do? I am a full time student at UCCS in Colorado Springs. I am working towards a major in Inclusive Elementary Education and a minor in American Sign Langauage(ASL).
  • The character I will be role playing as a female Trill named Beelam Grog.
  • Can't wait for training to start on December 3rd and for the fun to continue. 
  • To any guest or new member as a new member myself, I would suggest joining the chat aka the discord, everyone there is supper awesome. 

Edited by Beelam Grog
  • Like 1

REAL FIRST NAME: Justin!

WHERE DO I LIVE: Texas!

HOW DID YOU FIND THE GROUP: On reddit actually! I was searching around and someone on Reddit left a comment about this group, singing it's praises! So I thought I would try and apply!

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO: I am a writer! I freelance and I'm a regular contributor to a few websites!

-I am playing a human male science focused character named Quentin Collins III. He's from Maine and slightly older than the average cadet. He is also kind of out there and tall and awkward.   

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Groznin Smith said:

When you say ready too integrate into the crew, remember we have multiple ships. Could be any one of them! Good to have you aboard Cadet! Hope you enjoy training 

This one of the things that attracted me to this group! You have a whole fleet! It is all very exciting. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.