• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

who is the best Captain?

Devlin

Who is the best Captain?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Captain?

• Captain Jonathan Archer
    • Captain James T. Kirk
    • Captain Spock
    • Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    • Captain William Riker
    • Captain Benjamin Sisko
    • Captain Kathryn Janeway

One of my most frustrating Picard moments is when he's fired on by a Romulan Warbird. Any other Captain would call Red Alert and return fire. What does Picard do?

PICARD: "Warn them that we'll return fire."

::Smacks forehead::

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my most frustrating Picard moments is when he's fired on by a Romulan Warbird. Any other Captain would call Red Alert and return fire. What does Picard do?

PICARD: "Warn them that we'll return fire."

::Smacks forehead::

Yeah, that was a bit lame. But, other than that, I'd say he was a great Captain.

I would belive pichards weekness is the borg. He always goes a bit insane when it comes 2 them.

I would belive pichards weekness is the borg. He always goes a bit insane when it comes 2 them.

No bodys perfect.

Jonathan Archer has not got one vote, I fill a little sorry for him. <_<

Edited by Devlin

lol Good points Seph. I go with Picard. He just has the right leadership karisma that makes you want to follow him. Janeway is second in my book. Tough cookie who was able to bring her crew back despite a major set back in plans!

Yea he does but so does all the other lot on the list...................::thinking:: well archer does not get any votes because he should not get any.

Well, Archer is a newbie, so don't really know yet if he is doing a great job.

I don't mind voting to him, but I already voted to CAPTAIN JEAN-LUC PICARD!

You can only vote once. :)

I'm sorry, I have to diagree with you. I voted for Benjamin Sisko. I believe he has the right kind of diplomacy-fight mix so that any officer would follow him. He doesn't give in, but he doesn't go out looking for a fight either.

Precisely, there is nobody better than Sisko.

LOOK! devlin the votes speak for them selfs pichard wins and thats life and that

It’s true that the majority of people think that Picard is better than Sisko, however since when have a majority of people been right?

For example, a majority of people once thought that the world was flat, a majority of people once said that the sound barrier could never be broken and a majority of people thought that there was going to be a third world war between America and Russia.

So it is a safe to say that because more people think that Picard is the best captain, that does not ‘make it so.’

I think it would be hard to prove yourself as a legend of a captain on a Starbase.

The Defiant?

No. But was ever ordered or Asked to do so. If he had of lead the war. Then the borg would of won assimulating earth becasue Pichard would of been told to stay at DS9.

Edited by Beta

Only Sisko could have got the Romulans to join the federation and klingons in the fight against the Dominion, if he didn't the war would have been lost and so there would be no more Federation.

Yes it was Gerak, but it was sisko that got the ball rolling.