• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

who is the best Captain?

Devlin

Who is the best Captain?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Captain?

• Captain Jonathan Archer
    • Captain James T. Kirk
    • Captain Spock
    • Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    • Captain William Riker
    • Captain Benjamin Sisko
    • Captain Kathryn Janeway

Yaneway is cooler than picard!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Rocket

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaneway is cooler than picard!!!!! :angry:

That's your view, but we all know that Picard is the coolest and the best Captain. It's said so on the Poll. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Edited by Seph 647

Why would you have to fix it, he was always going to win fixed or not!

I dont mind kirk, in fact most of the films he was in were very good, but he's not my fav captain.

kirk's was pure macho heroism, and that just puts me off. he also insists on doing everything himself.

lessons of leadership no.1: a good leader delegates. and i learned that the hard way, so trust me when i say that.

You can't say that your a Janaway fan, and she never listens to her first officer never mind the rest of the crew.

No she asks it for options when she doesn't have the answer to something

heres one thing do u know that Pichard, kirk and Archer got the girls but Janeway never got the boys.

i blame paramount for that. janeway was supposed to get together with chakotay, but then that meant pairing seven off with kim, or worse, the doctor. so they cooked up this zero-chemistry romance btwn chakotay and seven, and portrayed janeway as a lonely old woman in the end. it is really not fair to her character, after all she went through and sacrificed for her ship.

Yes that is treu her boyfriend on earth even got another!! I think that is not fair for Janeway. :(

Oh, gadzooks! All right, jokesters ... WHO voted for Riker?

As it stands, though, I'm glad to see there's a few other sensible Kirk supporters. That's right. James Tiberius Kirk, a king among men. The kind of man you'd want guiding you through the endlessly hostile reaches of space, filled with strange bearded men who want you dead for no discernible reason and treacherous, if beautiful and vulnerable, women in a range of designer colors.

Choose Kirk. The man with the left cross.

I don't like her style, like I said before she comes across as never listening to her XO. I think Sisko is much better than Kirk if you are talking battle.

that's how i like it Janeway Janeway Janeway Janeway is the best!!! :D