• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Academy 3 Graduating Class of 239510.23

DATES: The class began on October 17, 2018 and ended October 23, 2018
LIST: sb118-academy3

COMMANDING OFFICER: Commander @Oddas Aria
FIRST OFFICERLtCmdr. Shar'Wyn Foster

GRADUATES:

• Kaylin Burke
  • Christopher Mitchell
  • John Williams
  • Reema Poq

Welcome to the fleet – we're so glad you're here! My door is always open if you ever need anything :wolfy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations everyone!!  You did an awesome job this week!  Welcome to the fleet! :D

• Thanks 1

Just now, John Williams said:

Thanks! When do i hear what ship i'm assigned to?

Within the next 48 hours.  :)  Your new Commanding Officer already has an alert, but there is a good chance they are sleeping and will contact you when they wake up or get done with their IRL job!

(Darn sleeping - it gets the best of us!  Which, incidentally, is what I should be doing!) 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, John Williams said:

I see that i have been assigned to the Embassy. A post i can honestly say i never simmed before. Definetly looking forward to the challenge and experience.

The Embassy crew participates in plenty of ship-based adventures as well, so you'll get opportunities for a wide variety of missions :)

34 minutes ago, FltAdml. Wolf said:

The Embassy crew participates in plenty of ship-based adventures as well, so you'll get opportunities for a wide variety of missions :)

That was going to be my next question, lol. You have amazing foresight. I'll await the mail from my CO. I can not wait to get started.

A question about reporting to my CO: in the present day military, at least in my country, it is customary to report for duty on your first day in your dress/class-a uniform. Is that the same here?

24 minutes ago, John Williams said:

A question about reporting to my CO: in the present day military, at least in my country, it is customary to report for duty on your first day in your dress/class-a uniform. Is that the same here?

That's generally not a Starfleet custom. Usually you just present to the CO or FO (as directed – they'll let you know) in your standard duty uniform if your character is arriving at a time when that makes sense. Feel free to ask your CO or FO for more direction if you're confused, as they'll be best able to answer questions about what makes sense with your arrival. 

• Thanks 1