• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Star Trek Themed Drinks

Saden Lor

I love drinking. I love Star Trek. I love drinking while watching Star Trek!

My wife and I went on the Star Trek cruise back in January and had an absolute blast. Below are Star Trek drinks they served on the ship and what was in them. Have fun making these at home; I know I've been! 😁

My wife's camera has a big resolution so here's a link to what the drink menus looked like if you want to see it:
Page 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387290274046672898/503206494108385292/IMG_0292.jpg

Page 2: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387290274046672898/503206495383715840/IMG_0290.jpg

I didn't try all of them but I have a few favorites and marked those. Also note, I'm not a professional bartender so I can't really give you exact amounts of these mixes.

Drink Recipes - Basics
Raktajino
Coffee Liqueur, Chocolate Liqueur, Butterscotch Schnapps, Cream, Chocolate Syrup

Andorian Ale
Raspberry Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemon-Lime soda

Picard's High Tea
Gin, Citrus Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Triple Sec, Sweet and Sour, Ginger Ale
Note: This wasn't bad but I felt like it was missing something; I'm not sure what though.

Tranya
Tequila, Grapefruit Juice, Triple Sec, Tonic Water, Angostura Bitters

Risa Moon Shine
Midori Liqueur, Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream

Gowron's Choice Bloodwine
Pinot Noir Wine, Bourbon, Orange Juice, Simple Syrup
Note: Red wine and bourbon sounded disgusting to me so I didn't get this one. Let me know what it's like if you're crazy enough to try it.

Saurian Brandy
Vanilla Vodka, Banana Liqueur, Chocolate Liqueur

Romulan Ale ((My favorite. You'll hit warp 9.5*))
Rum, Vodka, Blue Curacao, Ginger Ale

Aldebaran Whiskey
Jack Daniels Whiskey, Lemon-Lime Soda
Note: You can just use your favorite whiskey for this one. That's just what they put on their menu.

Drink Recipes - Specialties
Guinan Guilty Pleasure
Vodka, Gin, White Rum, Scotch, Bourbon, Tequila, Triple Sec, Brandy, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice
Note: 8 different liquors. This will make you hit warp ten. Give someone your car keys because you won't be sobered up till tomorrow morning..

For The Love Of Troi
Chocolate Vodka, Coconut Vodka, Caramel Sauce, Coconut Milk topped with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce

Borg Invasion ((Favorite))
Vodka, Lemon Juice, Sweet and Sour, Beer
Note: My one suggestion to this is preparing it like a beer margarita by using frozen lemon juice concentrate.

Chaotica's Death Ray
Coconut Rum, Bacardi Superior, Bacardi 151, Banana Liqueur, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice
Note: This one may be a pain to make. Bacardi 151 is discontinued and depending where you live, you may not be able to get something at its proof level. If you can get 151 proof, the only alternative I really know of is Cruzan 151. However, I'd imagine its taste conflicting with the cranberry juice.

Orion's Belt
Midori, Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice
Note: I'm not sure on the availability of Malibu outside of the US but I think any coconut rum will do.

James Tea Kirk
Bacardi Superior Rum, Gin, Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemon Lime Soda, Sweet and Sour

Edited by Saden Lor
  • Like 3