• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Many conratz to every winner and all nominated you all do a fantastic job.  Many many thanks to the organisers who did an amazing job :)

• Like 3

Congratulations to all the winners, and for another great award season! I'm already looking forward to next year!

• Like 3

Congratulations, everyone! Great job by all!

Thanks especially to the facilitator @Renos and Awards Committee for all your extra hard work these last few weeks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to all, especially our own Oddas, Aria for XO of the embassy.  

• Like 3

Congratulations to everyone!!! I am truly honored to write with such amazing people. I adore you all ❤

• Like 3

Three cheers for all of the amazing duty post award recipients!! Congratulations! 

And another round of cheers to our fleet! 🎖️🎖️🎖️ , this community truly is something special.

• Like 3

Congratulations to everyone. You are all such amazing people. I am honored and thankful to be a part of this community.

• Like 1

Massive massive congratulations to everybody. It truly is a privilege to be amongst such amazing people, and i'm honoured to be a part of this incredible community!!

• Like 2

Congratulations to all this year's award recipients!

Also, thank you to everyone who helps to put these Awards ceremonies together each year. I know it takes a lot of work, but I think that it's wonderful that our community takes so much time to acknowledge our members' efforts each year. As always, I'll be looking forward to next year's event.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

My most humble thanks for the honor of the Genesis Award. I do get a little nervous about my writing, and this award is a great confidence boost.

Thanks again and I'll see you around the galaxy!!!!

• Like 3

Congratulations everyone! Thoroughly enjoyed my first awards ceremony. Roll on next year! 😁

• Like 2