• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduction, General & Staff Awards

Renos

Congratulations to all winners of these Awards. Your sims and creativity have been the inspiration that keeps SB118 group so wonderful!

Congratulations to Renos for winning the Kathryn Janeway Award. She will surely go down in the history of our group for the impact she has had on it.

Maxwell Traenor was a great pick for the Chief’s Citation. He, up to now, has been one of our unsung heroes who truly are the backbone of our fleet. Congratulations, Maxwell! 

Christopher Pike Pendant went to Roshnara Rahman, as it the perfect example of someone who serves with honor and dedication to provide a creative atmosphere which fosters outstanding simming. Job well done! Congratulations Rich!

Jalana Rajel, winner of the Sarek Star, certainly has the ability show what a great diplomat she is when working with members and staff. She always has something nice to say about everyone. 

Congratulations to Nugra for wiinning Shuvalis Diamond of Recognition for his work on the Publicity Team.

Quinn Reynolds, winning the T'Pau Cluster of Distinction, for her work in the Academy is second to none and, in my books, she number Uno in the ways she works with the cadets, and tries to bring out the best in the training team. Congratulations, Emma!

The James T. Kirk Cross now rests with Brell. who has always shown outstanding potential to be in command. He has the knack to make simming fun and bring out the best in his officers. I'm so happy that he is recognized for his good works! Congratulation, Lee!

Congratulations again to Quinn Reynolds! This is the highest honor given to those officers of Admiral rank, and is richly deserved for her devotion to SB118.

Staff Member of the Year Award winner, Sal Taybrim, has tirelessly contributed to the organization and as I said in the write up above, "She works diligently to ensure fun and quality for each person. . . " no matter what she is doing. Congratulations! job well done! 

Again, Congratulations Everyone!

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone!

• Like 2

Congrats to all you wonderful people! All the awards are well deserved. :D

• Like 4

Congratulations to everyone. Indeed, the citations show just how incredible this group of writers is. And there is more than just creative spirit and written expertise; there’s that core sense of community service that binds us all together. 

I cant wait to see what the next year brings! 

• Like 4

Congratulations to all of the Staff and General award winners across the fleet.

We have such an amazing group of people writing together here everyone deserves a massive round of applause. 

• Like 3

Congratulations, everyone! I look forward to tomorrow's awards!

• Like 3

Conga-rats!

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone. I'm so proud and happy and excited for everyone! :D

• Like 2

One of the absolute best perks about moving up the ranks in this organization is the ability to branch out and work with - and learn from - the staff throughout the fleet. Truly the hardest thing for anyone to do is to decide which of these staff members get which award, because each and every person on the Captain's Council and Executive Council sacrifice selflessly their time and effort to ensure that UFOP:SB118 is the very best roleplay group around. From those who I write regularly with or have written with in the past, to those that have been a solid source of wisdom when I approach them discreetly, to those who have made sure that any OOC or taskforce request I make of them is answered promptly and with pleasure - congrats to each and every one of you, and THANK YOU for making this place so great! :)

The same sentiment holds true for the General Awards. As a first officer, having to help determine who is awarded what is terribly hard. The game, the writing, is the ground level and solid foundation of why we are all here and each crew member richly contributes to give us a reason for this group in the first place. I try to go out of my way to nominate everyone on my crew for a General Award - the very least I can do for the enjoyment you give me through your writing - and it's such a joy to see you receive awards for your efforts. Another big congratulations and THANK YOU to the Conny crew, and I'll gladly extend that to the winners on all the other ships. Even though I don't write with you all, I know that you're just as integral to your ships as my friends and collaborators on my ship are to ours, and you all justly deserve the recognition! :D

Finally, a humble thank you for the Chief's Citation ::blush:: With so many deserving potential recipients around the fleet, I feel very lucky to receive this honor.

• Like 2

Congratulations to all our general award winners!  Thank you all for all the amazing writers you do on your ships!  You are the players who make this game a great place to play!

Congratulations to @Jalana for a well deserved Sarek Star!  I've watched your ship grow and get stronger throughout the past year and I'm so happy that you could be recognized for all the hard work you have done!

Congratulations to @Maxwell Traenor for the Chief's Citation!  You've done such good work in the past year and I'm so glad you were able to be recognized!  Congratulations!

Congratulations to Captain @Brell!  We're so proud of you - you stepped into a very difficult situation and came out leading an incredibly strong ship!  You have done a great job in the past year!

I'd also like to give a shout out to our newest Captain @Theo Whittaker - I know that your name isn't on the staff awards list this year, but that's only because you ended up in the awkward phase of having a fairly new ship.  Your crew was so supportive of you, and I wanted to pass on my own personal encouragement that you are also doing a great job and I fully expect you to be up here next year!

Also congratulations to @Quinn Reynolds for all the recognition of your hard work!  I'm so happy that you've been such a strong member of the staff for the past years, and thank you for all your hard work!

And last but certainly not least congratulations to @Renos!  Thank you so much for being a great mentor and a tireless champion for this game!  I'm so happy to see you recognized for all your great work!

Awesome work everyone!!

• Like 2