• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Did you know? Easily see all the new forum posts you missed

StarBase 118 Staff

We started our forums in 2001 almost seven years after were founded. Since then, we’ve added lots of new forum areas, like the ones for our ships, our duty posts, and Academy training.

With so many forums it’s easy to get a bit overwhelmed if you’ve been away for a few days. Where to start getting caught up?

Thankfully there’s a super-simple feature on the forum that makes it easy to see has been posted since the last time you were on the forums. Just click the “Unread Content” button near the top of the page:

Screen_Shot_2017-12-29_at_11_23_09_AM-30

You’ll then see a list of all the newly updated threads, sorted from most recent to oldest, since you last clicked on something on the forums.

I find it useful to use this as my primary bookmark for the forums, so I can quickly see what’s new!

The post Did you know? Easily see all the new forum posts you missed appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=6U7Sw0TV2tg:6L7HdKH5144:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
6U7Sw0TV2tg

View the full article

• Thanks 2