• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Caspian_Capt

Hello All

Hello,

I wanted to say Hi to my new friends and family here at UFOP my name is Dustin I live in Iowa so I start training soon and very excited so I started working on my new character and was wondering if anyone was looking for family members or suggested race to play? I am pretty open and always liked the idea of having a connection with other players.

• Like 1

Oddas Aria    121

Hello and welcome to the fleet!

When I was choosing a character race I had a tough time choosing between Andorian and Bajoran and ultimately chose to Bajoran.  Since then I've spun up characters (PNPCs and NPCs) that are Andorians and others.  So, keep in mind you can explore some other races with other characters once you get started.

One thing I do sometimes when I need a new character for something is browse through the Permitted Species page on the wiki.  It's a great reminder of some of the great species out there that are available and is a great inspiration.

• Like 1

Thank you I really apperciate the feedback and the advice I am excited to be here.

Hello and welcome to the Fleet!

Checking the permitted species list as advised above is the best idea. It's very comprehensive and while looking through it, you might find yourself excited by or drawn to a certain specie.  

If you still don't have a favorite after that, it might be an idea to start thinking up personality traits that you want your character to have and use that as a way of looking for a race. If you chose one and find it's not a good fit, training is a good place to make changes to your character and the training teams are very helpful. 

Welcome again!

I wanted to go with a Pacific islander feel I have been looking trying to figure out if a race fits like a tropical region race.

Brayden Jorey    268

Have ya looked at the Risian species?  Here's their wikipage on our site: https://wiki.starbase118.net/wiki/index.php?title=Risian

Ok I know I have a ton of questions lol but I see Symbiont and Trill on the permitted species list can we be a joined Trill then?

FltAdml. Wolf    2,238
2 hours ago, Caspian_Capt said:

Ok I know I have a ton of questions lol but I see Symbiont and Trill on the permitted species list can we be a joined Trill then?

Yes :)

Sweet Thanks Wolf

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this