• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

PNPC Ij Cada: We'll Make it Ok

Irina Pavlova

(( Ijo House, Hathon, Bajor ))

::The older Bajoran woman listened to Irina, showing interest, she knew much of the information but she often found people more at ease when they revealed information about themselves. Plus, it would tell her how safe Aria was, along with those new grandchildren of hers. ::

Cada: And, you?

Pavlova: At first I was safe.  The captain and security officer on the ship that rescued me, they altered my record so it looked to all as though I was in stasis, with the damage to my eyes blamed on failing circuitry in the stasis pod, but Starfleet Intelligence and medical knew better, and soon they were watching me.  They made three attempts, but I was lucky and managed to stay a step ahead.

::She listened to Irina describe the how she was worried coming for her, and Cada's mind wandered to the contacts she had around the quadrant. Depending on how things played out someone would be willing to take on another mission, pay off a favor. She broached the subject. ::

Pavlova: Completely?  No.  But, some help?  I have friends at the embassy who would protect me as I’m sure you are aware, but I need to know who it is, and have leverage to stop them.  

::Cada knew self-reliant people, and understood the attitude.  Some people attributed her and Teevin's life to self-reliance, wanting to take care of their own. ::

Cada: You need a pointer, no strings attached.

Pavlova: I’m tired of violence.  I just want them to know that if something were to happen to me, that it would not end well for them, and that if something were to happen to those I care about…, well, I’ve taken head shots from over five kilometers in high gravity, if I knew who they were, they know what I would do.

Cada: I can understand that completely Irina. 

::And she could, she had seen the look enough, played the role enough, understood it could work.  She hoped it worked. ::

Pavlova: I'm supposed to be some kind of prodigal soldier, but now, all I want to do is grow old with my family, make breakfast every morning and hold my wife every night.

::Cada made a resolution to herself, silently, and finished her juice. ::

Cada: ::half smirking:: Well, if this retired Bajoran housewife has anything to say about it, that's exactly what's going to happen. 

::She stood and made her way back toward the house, she turned back toward her new daughter-in-law at the last moment. ::

Cada: Let's get more juice ::pausing to add, gesturing towards the occupants of the house:: We'll make it OK, for all your sake.

Ijo Cada
Ordinary Housewife

Lt. Commander Oddas Aria
Executive Officer
Duronis II Embassy / USS Thor,  NCC-82607
ASDB Co-Facilitator - Training Team
E239305OA0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.