• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Andaris Task Force faces murder, sickness, and a ship in peril

DEBIN VII — While assisting a plague-stricken mining colony, the Andaris Task Force has encountered a host of challenges.

Captain Akinor Zaekia and the USS Blackwell were assigned to Debin VII, a small mining outpost under a quarantine by the Freeworlds Navy due to an outbreak of an unknown plague. Attempts to break orbit by miners who claim to be unaffected by the plague and efforts to mine illegally were slowing efforts to find a cure. Meanwhile, the Navy was preparing to destroy the planetoid to contain the outbreak. The Freeworlds Navy ship was not responding to hails and its orbit was beginning to decay spelling certain doom for the colony below.

On the surface of Debin VII, Shayne and Ensign Anath G’Renn entered the mine where the infection was first reported and began looking for any source of answers regarding the plague. They found some remains and curiously, several beetles living in the walls of the mine. In the Starfleet research tent, LtCmdr Merrick R’Ven and Dr Graeme Cook were working on answering the important questions about the plague and its spread, discovering reports of a patient who had been frozen.

“I have a patient here who has contracted said disease and seems to have come off worse, with stronger, more violent reactions than others,” said Dr. Cook upon uncovering the records.

On the Caraadian Navy vessel, the team led by Cmdr Kael Thomas moved past several obstacles to gain access to Engineering, while the team heading to the Bridge faced different barriers. Both quickly discovered the plague had indeed spread to the ship and was the primary reason it was falling from the sky.

Elsewhere, on Deep Space 26 the mutilated body of a prominent Caraadian diplomat was found. Rear Admiral Renos assigned Fleet Captain Kali Nicholotti, Ensign Sorel Kaidun, Lieutenant Isabel Pond, Lieutenant JG Jora Kalis along with FNS reporter Kendra Eberhart to investigate. With the victim violently murdered, the guards having seen nothing, and sensors unable to show how someone went in and out of the crime scene undetected, Nicholotti and her team had quite the mystery on their hands.

The post Andaris Task Force faces murder, sickness, and a ship in peril appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=BuoG9hXmiIY:4V5zQuGMrKA:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
BuoG9hXmiIY

View the full article