• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2017 Red Carpet

Saveron

Yeoman Drys wanted to tell the captain she was taking the whole "Captain Hook" thing a little too seriously...

rahman-redcarpet.png

...but then the Risian was never heard from again.

• Like 3

Evan's never been big on ties, but he doesn't mind buttons - they've made a big comeback in the last 15 years or so. What was up with that leotard fad in the 2360s? So glad that's over. 

Image result for wentworth miller red carpet 2008

• Like 3

Direct from the society/gossip pages in Lokesh City... haha! (I had to do a quick photoshop on the ears and brows of Savan's IRL Terran counterpart.)

Savan awards.jpg

ALL EARS!

Vulcan officer impresses with simple, tailored style at Starfleet Awards ceremony

Our sources at the Federation Embassy have discovered that a Vulcan lieutenant commander by the name of Savan has been recently promoted to Chief of Intelligence. Keen to find out more, our photographer snapped this candid shot of the young Vulcan on his way to the Embassy's award ceremonies in a dashing blue and black ensemble. "I am wearing a suit designed by a college classmate of mine on Earth, T'Laira Wong," said the dashing officer, who was born on Vulcan but grew up in Earth's San Francisco Bay Area, also home to Starfleet Command. "Her grandmother was Vulcan so she integrates time-honored Vulcan tailoring techniques into Terran suit design." Of course, our reporter wanted to know how she got the outfit to Til'ahn in time for the festivities. "She actually transmitted the data pattern and I replicated it here," said Savan. "But you'd never know it was replicated if I didn't tell you. Just feel this fabric... and it's so comfortable too." When he asked about how he thought the ceremony would unfold, he said, "The night should be quite fascinating, to say the least." Rumor has it that Savan is quite the dancer—a rarity for Vulcans. But when asked if he had a date, the Chief of Intelligence offered a fitting answer: "That answer is classified." We're all ears if anyone finds out who might catch this Vulcan fox... or should we say, le'matya?

• Like 4

Hey folks!  The awards ceremony is fast approaching and it's time for us Gorkonites to strut our stuff!

Johnny+Knoxville+Jackass+3D+London+J5CUv

• Like 2

Even if I disbelieve, that this old school things were acceptable and the gala uniform would be more appropriate, I think Frank would look like that.

b112c7e2ae2631bc1d82e4c1359267aa.jpg

And for Lilly ... yes, I think that'd be her style

1000-images-about-wedding-dresses-on-pin

• Like 4

Hello A-Team,

Awards season is now here!

I’d love to see what everyone is going to be wearing on the red carpet, so much so that we have our own gallery on the wiki.
https://wiki.starbase118.net/wiki/index.php/Andaris_Task_Force_Gallery:_Annual_Awards_2017
Post your images here and on the wiki.

If anyone needs any help with an image for their character then the Image Collective and I are more than happy to assist!

• Like 1

Aleesia was on hand to join her sister for the ceremony!

SB118-Awards-2017_Ayiana-Sevo.jpg

• Like 3

I have no picture of my avatar wearing what Jaxon would do. So I'll describe it instead.

A collarless black suit jacket with fair colored shirt, no tie and a pair of matt black shoes.

MFG

• Like 2

Here is my attempt at the Red Carpet thing.

Introducing Cory and Petra

Cory and Petra.JPG

Edited by Cory Stoyer
  • Like 4

Image result for halle berry dress

Zinna's gonna wear this! :D Pretty simple for an awards ceremony! Thanks T'Mihn for the closet raiding!

• Like 4