• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Most Awesome Space Battles: DS9

Brell

Most Awesome Battle of DS9?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Most Awesome Battle of DS9?

• Klingon Fleet Vs Deep Space Nine - DS9 “The Way of the Warrior part II”
    • USS Defiant vs Two Jem’Hadar Ships in the Class J Gas Giant - DS9 “Starship Down”
    • Operation Return, The Battle to retake Deep Space Nine - DS9 "Favor the Bold"
    • Wolf 359 destruction of the Saratoga and the Federation Fleet by the Borg - DS9 “Emissary” Part 1
    • Federation/Klingon Invasion of the Chin’taka system - DS9 "Tears of the Prophets"
    • IKS Rotarin vs Monac shipyards - DS9 "Shadows and Symbols”
    • Federation Alliance Fleet (Later Joined by remaining Cardassian Forces vs Dominion Fleet at Cardassia Prime - DS9 “What you Leave Behind.”
    • A different Battle? Tell us below in the comments!

We head back to our General Trek category and our on going Most Awesome Battle series.

Deep Space Nine featured many engagements of space battles due to its Dominion war story arc. They often showed us the darker side of life on the frontiers of space giving us a bit of a deeper tone than many other trek series. DS9 also introduced the Maquis and included a short lived war between the federation and Klingon Empire. Were the many and Epic battles of the Dominion war among those you most enjoyed. Was it getting to see Federation against Klingon again like in the days of Kirk? Was another battle your favorite? Tell us Below!  

This week we ask; What was the most awesome battle of DS9?

Way of the Warrior holds a special place in my heart (first DS9 episode(s) I ever got on VHS until I finally got everything on DVD). It's not what I consider an episode you could skip, and seeing DS9 hold its own against a freaking Klingon fleet waiting for backup to arrive was just the icing on the cake. Easily one of my top ten Star Trek episodes.

• Like 2