• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Roshanara Rahman

Overheard in the Shoals: Veritas Notable Quotables

Also known as "Holy Grail Melt Mode"

• Haha 2

Kelrod: Does the captain know that you're here and who you really are? Because he didn't mentioned having any passenger...

Kallo: That... is also a long story.

@Blake: Why not make it a short story then? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kallo: I intend to take a diamond belonging to the Badnut family. They're a rather wealthy bunch that run trade near End Triangle. But to get the diamond, I have to access their family crypt. And I can't just walk in.

Rahman: Response?

Kallo: I'd never lie to you, Captain. I intended to pretend to be a member of the family, fake my death, have my body placed in the crypt — and with complete and open access to the Badnut diamond available to me, it is mine for the taking.

Blake:::frowning in thought:: If you couldn't walk into the crypt through regular means, how did you intend to walk out of it? 

Kallo opened his mouth, but paused, his index finger raised. After a moment, his finger dropped and his mouth closed, unable to answer her logical question.

Blake pinched the bridge of her nose as she sighed.

...and just from reading it you can see poor Blake doing that!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Vanlith: THEY STOLE MY DOG! 

The ultimate crime. They are going to regret that. :D

• Haha 2

I know it's not mine, but Kelrod was becoming fond of Baxter. If someone has stolen it,... I'll help Vanlith to rescue him, or... (Picard voice)... make them pay for what they've done!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Blake: Wil, I can't access the internal sensor log data. It looks like- oh.

The man froze, sprung in the act. A woman, clad in little more than a black corset and impractical high-heels, had curled herself around the very uncomfortable-looking Chief Engineer. As soon as he saw Blake, his eyes shut, and he hissed something under his breath.

Jezebelle: ::Mock Tutting:: *Language*, Commander.

Blake's eyebrows rose, arms crossing around her chest. The engineer blushed.

@Wil Ukinix: This is not what it looks like.

Blake: I mean... it looks like you're having more fun than I am.

Ahahahaha!

Shore leave has begun. 😎

• Like 1

Moonsong: I am not your counselor, Kel. I am your friend and your sister. 

Kelrod: Sister… :: Marcus had never had a sister and Kelrod… well his life and his relatives were gone long ago, a distant memory from another life. :: So,... what’s the prognosis?

Moonsong: I am advising you to take the risk. Let her know that you are not oblivious to her interest… because, right now… I doubt she is aware that the interest is mutual. ::she leaned back on the couch.:: I am serious. You are a telepath with selective hearing.

Just what Kelrod needed, a new sister that was a counselor, and that has an infant as a secret weapon. Poor uncle Kel... 

• Like 1