• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Captain Selene Faranfey - But... I'm hungry.

Selene Faranfey

(( OOC - This happens at the same time as Holly & Cody's JP ))

(( The Command Complex, Deck 2, USS Athena ))

:: Selene's day felt very long and tiring. It was exhausting trying to get people to understand why she was upset or disappointed in her. But she had a rewarding conversation with John Nugra at the end of the day. She wasn't sure if it was the conversation or the view off the cliff in the holodeck, but it calmed her a bit. ::

:: She still had to check on Sundassa, who by what she was informed, was sleeping comfortably in her security officer's sleep chambers. Now she was heading back to her quarters, the chef usually had her dinner ready for her, so when she smelled the aroma wafting from the kitchen her mouth watered. ::

:: When she rounded the corner, she expected to hear the normal hum as the chef worked. But what she heard instead was two voices. ::

Cody: Now... the more you get to know your ingredients, you'll realize the various combinations are going to develop interesting and different flavors. That's not a bad thing. If anything, you want to see what those flavors develop and add to the meal at the end. Unique flavors are always encouraged when they develop, because they can add an unique spice to the meal you're preparing. But... don't let them get out of control, either.

Holly: That makes sense. Now I kinda want cooking lessons.

.oO I just want dinner. Oo. :: Her stomach growled as she realized she was not going to have access to dinner immediately, the two of them were talking. With how stern she had been with Holly earlier, she didn't have the energy to go in and ask what they were doing. Since she was being generous, and not bursting in, she hoped they would return the favor by putting together a plate for her. ::

:: She sighed as she took the few steps to her quarters. From there, she changed into something more comfortable, got a small snack to tide her stomach and read a couple chapters of a book. ::

:: When she thought enough time had passed, she stood up and exited her quarters. She was hoping that there would be food ready for her. When she got to the kitchen she heard their voices again. ::

.oO What are they doing in there that takes this long? Oo.

Cody: ::softly:: Where is your head at right now, Commander? And be honest. A lie you tell yourself is a lie you'll tell someone else.

Holly: I would say cloud nine wondering if you’re making a pass at me Commander.

.oO Well, that answers that... going to have to call Ops to have them sterilize the kitchen. Oo.

:: Back to her quarters she went, making notes of what she needed to address, and what provisions she needed in her quarters when people decided to commandeer her kitchen while she too exhausted to be herself. ::

Captain Selene Faranfey
Commanding Officer
USS Athena, NCC-97780

Academy Commandant - Starbase 118 Academy
Executive Council - Captain At Large
Writer ID: A239001SF0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.