• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Favorite Holoprogram?

Brell

What was your favorite Holoprogram seen in Star Trek?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Holoprogram seen in Star Trek?

• Fair Haven Village - VOY "Fair Haven", "Spirit Folk"
    • Sherlock Holmes - TNG "Elementary, Dear Data", "Ship in a Bottle"
    • Julian Bashir, Secret Agent - DS9 "Our Man Bashir"
    • The Adventures of Captain Proton by Tom Paris - VOY "Night", “The Bride of Chaotica”
    • Dixon Hill Series -TNG "The Big Goodbye", "Manhunt", "The Emissary" & Star Trek: First Contact
    • Vic's Las Vegas Lounge - DS9: “His Way”, "It's Only a Paper Moon", "Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang"
    • Another Program? Did you enjoy another program shown more than any of these? Please let us know which one in the comments below!

“Computer, Begin Program.” Those words excited us every time we heard or read one of our beloved Trek characters say the phrase. This week we ask you which Holodeck Program did you get the most enjoyment out seeing one screen.

Was it the thrilling Spy Drama of Julian Bashir, Secret Agent, or was it seeing Data and Geordi take on the main roles in a Sherlock Holmes program. Were the escape to another time to relax creations of Fair Haven or Vic's Las Vegas Lounge, episodes you enjoyed each time they were revisited. The idea of on going series of holonovels was always a fun one and Trek showed us this well in The Adventures Of Captain Proton on Voyager and spanning nearly all of TNG even onto the big screen was The Dixon Hill in series, were one of these your favorite? Or was another tell us in the below as we ask;

What was your favorite Holoprogram seen in Star Trek?

This poll comes from our Trek Tech and Science category. Where we ask questions about Technology and science seen in Star Trek shows and movies.

There are quite a few fun ones out there now that I think about it.

Vic's Lounge looks like the best place to hang out, but I think the holodeck is much more about fun and adventure than a place to drink virtual booze. Dr Bashir's Secret Agent certainly provides the fun, but I think it's pipped to the top of the entertainment pile by the amazing Captain Proton.

I went with my absolute favorite, but mad respect for another program. I think you'll know what I'm talking about if you take a good look....

miENwfY.gif