• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Video/Software Games

but practically all other star trek gamers are really awful (and i have wasted money on more than one)

How dare you say that! star fleet academy was class! (very oldish) star trek invasion was great. star trek generations was not that good but still good. I haven't played on kilgon academy or SFC I or II but i have played on SFC III and that is so great i slaped my self silly.

I preffer games where you can mess around like SFC III and aramda 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How DARE U! generations was a great GAME for its time. I belive that you said that because u failed the first mission and then couldn't find cheats that worked for it...................::thinks for a while:: No wait that was me.I cant beat that level it so hard they all are does any one no how to complete it or and cheats that work for it. Or finaly a cheat trainer cus i need a way to do it. please help me :( :clueless:

Edited by Beta

Give me a day or so. Not sure whether generations will run on my new computer.

Do you mena the first away mission with Riker on the station?

I had generations. I used to enjoy doing the romulan mission and instead of going softly softly like they wanted i just killed whoever had the best romulan rifle and kept on killing from there. Great fun.

snipers rule and generations will not work on any thing above 1998 windows but i dont know about mac

I wont work i've been playing it on my older of the 2 coms

• 1 month later...

I just got a copy of DS9: The Dominion Wars still sealed in the original box.

But after I installed it, when I run it, when I hit the launch fleet button for the first Federation mission, it crashes and reboots my computer.

Anyone know why that is?

Could it be because I have XP?

If so, how come it does the same thing when I run it in compatibility mode of 95/98.

You might need to download a patch unless it is version 1.4 which is painfully slow.

I got Dominion wars and XP and it did work. Have not tried to run it since installing the SP2.

Aside from the bugginess of the game play, I would say it is my graphics card but I doubt it as it runs Gernerals which has higher game specs.

bridge commander is yust one of the coolest games there is from star trek

Gameplay wise bridge commander is better. graphically speaking dominion wars rocks assuming you can get it to work at a resonable speed. Overall I would say bridge commander is better. Having said that I am still attempting to sort out the bugs in dominion wars.

lol you are on my side :D

Well, I tried to get the 1.4 patch but it wouldnt install.

Anyone know where I can get the 1.01 patch at to install first so the 1.04 patch will then install?

I tried to email the manufacturer for help but no answer yet.

nope not me

Gameplay wise bridge commander is better.  graphically speaking dominion wars rocks assuming you can get it to work at a resonable speed. Overall I would say bridge commander is better.  Having said that I am still attempting to sort out the bugs in dominion wars.

Then I think I'll pass.

BC was a good game, but it wouldn't be worth much if it weren't for all the mods out there.

• 3 weeks later...

I like SCFIII but after i moded it, uit stoped working so i left it, then i re installed it and it still wouldn't work, and looked for a way to make it work again but it stoped. If any body out there thinks they can help i would love it, by the way i have the patch for Xp u know the direct x thing.

Armada 2 rules though you could mod it so much.

I love the demo of bc but I can't buy the game they don't sell them anymore around here :( I want to fly with a interpid class ship.

Armada is also a cool game but again they aren't selling that game anymore around these places. :(

• 2 weeks later...

So, get it of the internet, by it, if u want it that much thats what i did twice and walked 4miles and then spent 6hours looking for it, Happy Ending I got em!!