• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Video/Software Games

Whew . . . I've got quite a few . . .

Star Trek: Bridge Commander (Good IMO)

ST: Klingon Academy (Very good)

ST: Armada I and II (Very good . . . I better than II though)

ST: SF Command Orion pirates and III (Very good.)

Annnd I think thats it . . . could be wrong though . . .

OK . . . so I don't have that many . . . :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got...

Elite Force 1 and 2: I like 1 better because I can turn on cheat codes!

Bridge Commander: Awesome Game

Armada 2: Not as good as I thought it would be, but good none-the-less.

Starship Creator: Cool when I got it, now it's a bit old.

Dominion Wars: Awesome game! Especially when you are the Dominion!

Personally I think that you have to really be into Shattered Universe to play it. I was expecting a lot and I'm still playing it. But my problem is I'm halfway through it and bored with it, but I just can't put down the controller. Oh well.

I've only got a couple of games: Starfleet Command I and Starship Creator for PC, but I play 'em alot. My roommate's got a couple of others, but I don't remember the names of them off the top of my head, but they seemes pretty good.

Sadly shattered universe doesn't get much better as it goes on. You repeat earlier mission but with different enemies and slightly different space backgrounds. There are some good missions but it is a little predictable in places. :(

Well duh! Nearly every game has it's moments where you can predict what's gonna happen. I'm just happy to have the game. Chances are I'm gonna sell it off after I've beaten it.

Sorry, that might be a little bit. I'm only on like the eighth mission. I just unlocked the Orion Corsair.

Oh right. Well when you complete it you unlock a new difficulty setting.

You got some nice missions ahead. :) One includes the doomsday machine.

Never played shattered universe . . .

But I have to agree, most games have areas that you can predict what is going to happen . . .

Homeworld for instance . . . Hey, there's somesort of unidentified cruiser that was probably accidentally listed as hostile in the target list . . . I wonder if it'll shoot at me . . . hmmm :D

it is the best Strategy games ever. Well one of them. I liked the older ones more than the newer two. The best was Yuri's revenge. It was well gd. I think i cant wait for star trek: assimulation (or was it borg) i never can remember.

Edited by Beta

EA games like to think so anyway. Prefer Generals to Yuri's revenge. Maybe The first Red Alert. Kind of miss the opportunity to build a navy which you don't get on Generals.

But i would love to c a cross between star trek armada 2, away team, star wars galactic battle grounds and the graphics of Generals.

No i wouldn't but it would be fun to play.

Assuming our PC's don't wave the white flag. If it happened I hope they opt for generals controls rather than armada's. Armada didn't have enough short cut keys and the controls seemed a bit clumsy.

I quite liked away team. Well until the borg missions anyway. :(

And why was that, i loved the borg missions.

Out of sniper rounds + adpated to the type two phaser + out of nero thingie's the doc's have + Out of mines + Out fo grenades. = One dead away team member + mission failed. ;)

Well i did it with out useing any sinpers or mines i use the nertal thingy and phasers and the vuclan death pinch.

Away Team is exellent, I hope they make a follow-up; Elite Force was very entertaining; Armada 1 and 2 were both fantastic but practically all other star trek gamers are really awful (and i have wasted money on more than one)