• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2016 Awards Ceremony – General awards

Congratulations to everyone awarded and nominated.

To see the spread of these and all the other awards across all the 'ships' shows how fortunate we all are to have people such as these to look to.

But then I am biased woo hoo

Darwin lol 

• Like 2

Congratulations to ALL the awardees! It's simmers like this that makes simming fun and relaxing, with a dash of challenges thrown in for good measure!! I feel honored to be among such talented writers!!!

~Dusty~

• Like 4

Great to see so many great and talented writers recognized throughout the fleet. Some I've had the good fortune to sim with before and others I've yet to meet. I'm certain its all well deserved so congratulations to each and every one of you. 

After having the pleasure to sim with Turner and Waltas a couple of times recently, including having the aboard the Darwin as guests for a short time I got an insight into Waltas that makes me think he really is perfect for the award.

It's also awesome to see T'Lae getting the pathfinder award - she was my mentor when I first started the game, through my time on the Aurora and Avandar. She was always very positive and a joy to talk to. She was great at picking me up and offering reassurance when I'd made mistakes or done something really embarrassing. It's because of her as much as Captain Vetri that I didn't give up on the game in the early days! So thanks, and congratulations! :)

• Like 1

I'm impressed with myself in my own sims they are coming on and have all of you to thank for reading, writing with and learning! Thank you for this opportunity! Congratulations to everyone a lot of well deserved rewards!! 

Congratulations to everyone!

• 7 months later...

Gratz to the winners! These look like they weren't added to the Recipients By Year list, and same with the General for 2016.

• 4 weeks later...