• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2016 Awards Ceremony – Length of Service Awards

Taybrim: What can I say? Time flies when you're having fun.

• Like 2

Yipee! Great to see so many staying so long in the best sim community on the net! Thank you all for your loyalty and for helping to make it so great!!

• Like 1

Wow a year has flown by thank you everyone for making this fun in and out of character! Congratulations to everyone's milestones!! With many more to come!!

• Like 3

Congratulations to everyone, especially Eerie, Vess, and Skyfire!

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone who received a longevity award. I have to ask..what do they give you at 14 years? A wooden box and shovel? 😜

• Like 3

Thanks.: -)  

I don't know if the year one was around when 2013 came. Four years gete. Wow.  Has it been that long?: -) Didn't feel like it,I'd been having too much fun. :) A joy and time flies 

A lot of people getting their one and three year awards! Let's go for our 5 and 10 years together!

Thank you everyone for being the family I have been part of for the last three years, I want many more years with you people! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Wow, so many service awards this year! Congratulations and a big thank you to everyone for contributing to the community through your service!

Mr Dickens, the big 1-0! What a special milestone! There is a saying in my profession, probably common in many professions, that says you join for the challenge, but once your service years hit the double digits, you stay for the pension. (Starfleet has a pension, right?) :)

Can't wait to see each of you hit your next service milestone, I'll be right there with you!