• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2016 Awards Ceremony – Special awards

Renos

Well done to you all in your awards won! I'm so happy to be part of such an amazing community especially since it has such a diverse and amazing people! 

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone! Except for Renos, whom I knew by his Trill Janel Tarna, I don't know anyone here personally, but I'm sure each and every one of them deserve these awards!

Congratulations to each and every one of you! Rich was one of the first people I interacted with in SB118, as the CO of my Academy class, and it's been truly a pleasure to watch his ascent in the group ever since. I'll echo the presenters' comments about Moonsong's contributions on the forum, as I've definitely been inspired by her work and have tried to emulate some of her fantastic ideas myself. :) When I worked with Noelle in an Academy class, she was a stout and conscientious trainer, and I hope to see her go far! And I have nothing but respect and pride for anyone who overcomes adversity in any form in order to continue to contribute to our fleet. To each and every recipient of the Xalor Clan Xifilis award, we love ya and urge you to keep on keeping on with your fantastic dedication!

• Like 4

Thank you for the awards and congratulations. I was surprised. In fact any time I get one I'm shocked.: -).congratulations you guys and gals are amazing. 

• Like 1

Congratulations Rustyy Hael, I haven't worked with you much except through the academy, but you are a shining light in the Academy, and I heard the same about you on the Conny. I am not surprised you won the Luminary Award, I look forward to seeing you continue to grow in the Fleet!

Maxwell Traenor, I am going to summarize my presentation in just one word. Wow. Your ability, dedication, compassion and professionalism shine in every class you have participated in, you are amazing and deserve this award! Alright, not just one word. Thank you for being such a wonderful influence on the academy.

To those who won 'The Xalor Clan Xifilis Award', I wasn't aware the number of challenges that were being simmed through. I want to say you all are an inspiration for continuing to be here, participating with the group, through your difficulties.

• Like 1

Well, I wrote a really long and heartfelt post and then the forums apparently ate it because it never posted. For now I will simply say congrats!!!

• Like 2

Being on the Darwin i count myself extremely fortunate to have both Captain Renos and Commander Traenor to learn from, and can vouch for the ability and grace even when being tested (whoops). To everyone else the strength in depth clearly shows how good this group really is 

Congratulations to all

• Like 1