• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2016 Awards Ceremony – Duty Post awards

Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

Congrats to the winners!

• Like 1

Well done everyone who won those snappy awards, well deserved!! Check all those winners! Come on the Darwin crew!! 😜😀

• Like 1

I think I might hyperventilate.

Thank you all so much! Massive well done to all the others on this list as well, all well deserved!

Edited by Tatash
  • Like 3

Congratulations everyone!!

I know from experience that the FO role is quite involved and Maxwell Traenor has excelled in this role. I couldn't be more happy for him!!

After playing a Security Officer for many moons, I have to say that it can be difficult to find something for your character to do (same with Operations and Intel!). Well done Kurt Logan, Brell, and Trellis Vondaryan respectively. Although I haven't served with you, I know you would not have been awarded if it was not well-deserved!

Although I have an Engineering PNPC, I really don't know how anyone can play a full-time engineer, science, or medical officer as the technical knowledge is beyond me. Many hip-hoorays to Varaan, Merrick R'Ven, and Jaxton Vee! The same can be said of Tyr Waltas, Tatash, Paul Scudder, and Antero Flynn!

I truly mean it when I say job well done!

• Like 1

Congratulations to all those that won the awards, but also to all those that were nominated its combined standards that push everyone to be better how and what they write.

Other than the Darwin crew :-) I've only simmed with Captain Waltas briefly but to be placed in such high company is an honour indeed thank you

Woo Hoo to the Darwin :-)