• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

New VR Bridge Command Game!

Salkath

• 1 month later...

Give me the ST:6 Enterprise-A bridge as an option, and I am SOLD!

All-in-all, it looks like a more advanced version of the Artemis Bridge Simulator game, which is a whole lot of fun itself.  I LOVE this implementation, and I really hope it works!

• 4 weeks later...

May not be the proper Universe, but I'll take it.

I know this is similar in some scope to what some of us were hoping for with the original concept of STO, even if in 2D. But bugger all if the kit for this isn't dear to the wallet. Can't afford that, let alone a decent computer. I just hope it's more then a combat simulator? (Doubtful since exploration takes more time and stuff to programme.)

• 7 months later...

Time to dust off that old Franz Joseph technical manual...

And kudos for apparently offering a toggle to turn off the "labels" for the masochists fans looking for the "authentic" experience. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that the Bridge VR game is outstanding.  I just completed the tutorial and had a blast.  It looks beautiful.  The consoles are easy to manipulate and understand.  Each of the 4 stations are distinct, but all are needed to complete the missions.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Mike / Cory Stoyer

• Like 1

I love the easy interfaces, and I'm very amused by the fact that your character's mouth moves with the mic input! We may or may not have spent the first half hour having our avatars make rude gestures at each other using the grip controls :)

If anyone wants to team up with my partner and myself for a game of this, please add caaaaaaaaaats (10 As!) on Uplay! Be warned, though, I'm still very bad at it!

• Like 1

You HAVE to have VR equipment to play this, right? I can't play it traditionally with keyboard, mouse and screen?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus...

http://www.startrek.com/article/bridge-crew-beams-up-tng-with-new-expansion

inset-onthebridge.jpg

Ubisoft has announced Star Trek: Bridge Crew The Next Generation, a new expansion for Star Trek: Bridge Crew, which will allow players to continue their voyage in the Star Trek universe as they take the helm of TNG’s Galaxy Class starship, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701D. From the iconic bridge, players to test their combat skills against the stealthy Romulan fleet and the villainous Borg in Ongoing Voyages mode.”

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The Next Gen is, I think the Aegis is still the best ship. The Aegis' stealth ability is a huge boost.   My gamer tag on PSN is BQUIDI feel free to add me.