• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2016 Awards Season - Who Are You Wearing?

Nice dress.

I think the current fad for posing with legs crossed like that makes it appear she needs to find the closest ladies room as soon as possible.; -)  

• Like 1

Apoligies if I inadvertantly offended. It was not the intent.  It was more intended to be humourus. Such a thing is difficult to convey in a textual format. 

It's a very nice dress.  She's looking ready for a party. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jalana said:

Jalana is wearing a playful calf long design with Polkadots, lace embroidery and a complementing fringy stole. It is an original Rajel, designed by her former host Zindara Rajel, who was a popular and prominent Fashion Designer who lived from 2176 to 2233.

Well, if I had known your character was a former fashion designer, I would have asked to use Zindara instead of making up a name!

3 minutes ago, Ayiana said:

Well, if I had known your character was a former fashion designer, I would have asked to use Zindara instead of making up a name!

She will love seeing a colleague's work :D

On 24/06/2016 at 11:47 PM, FltAdml. Wolf said:

Go ahead and don your outfit -- the week-long ceremony presentation begins tomorrow!

Josh+Hutcherson+Red+Carpet+Journey+2+Premiere+TbwTPHoTRiKl.jpg

• Like 4

I've chosen to go with my first character to reach the rank of fleet captain, Cassandra Egan Manno, for my dressy avatar--but the actress who portrays her, Danai Gurira, has too many flawless looks to go with just one, so I've chosen this one for these festivities:

Danai-Gurira-Walking-Dead-Back-Girls-Roc

And, because I can't leave Kells out, here's a particularly fun (if irritatingly watermarked) image of his actor, Timothy Dalton, posing with Whoopi Goldberg--perhaps Aron Kells has met the erstwhile Guinan?

whoopi-goldberg-and-timothy-dalton-durin

• Like 2