• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wayfarer

Timing of the Training Classes?

Hello, I just joined up today and have progressed as far as being accepted, registered and assigned to a training class. So far so good. However, I am a bit concerned about how time sensitive is this training?

Reason I am asking is that while I will be around the next few days on a pretty regular basis, come Thursday afternoon I am leaving on an out of state trip, staying at hotels, etc, and did not plan on taking along my laptop given we will be too busy during most of the time to even use it. I won't be back home and computer connected then until Sunday evening.

Is this going to be a deal breaker for my training?

I don't go on these trips very often in a year but it just so happens it is coming up for this weekend.

7 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

Hello, I just joined up today and have progressed as far as being accepted, registered and assigned to a training class. So far so good. However, I am a bit concerned about how time sensitive is this training?

Reason I am asking is that while I will be around the next few days on a pretty regular basis, come Thursday afternoon I am leaving on an out of state trip, staying at hotels, etc, and did not plan on taking along my laptop given we will be too busy during most of the time to even use it. I won't be back home and computer connected then until Sunday evening.

Is this going to be a deal breaker for my training?

I don't go on these trips very often in a year but it just so happens it is coming up for this weekend.

Probably will. You need to get in three good quality posts and read all the tutorials to successfully pass, and normally our groups end on Monday morning. 

But if you want to defer to the next class, you're more than welcome to do that :)

OK, I kind suspected it might. I am fine with deferring.....ummm, how do I do that exactly?

My character is Essime Larant, thanks!  I feel badly about the timing of all this but real life does come first!