• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Which movie should never have been made?

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

Which of the following movies do you wish was never made?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following movies do you wish was never made?

• 1. TOS- The Motion Picture
    • 2. TOS- The Wrath of Khan
    • 3. TOS- The Search for Spock
    • 4. TOS- The Voyage Home
    • 5. TOS- The Final Frontier
    • 6. TOS- The Undiscovered Country
    • 7. TNG- Generations
    • 8. TNG- First Contact
    • 9. TNG- Insurrection
    • 10. TNG- Nemesis

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ST-V, hands down is my vote as the worst ST film ever made. "Insurrection" is a close second. I nearly walked out of the theater on both movies. I have not watched either movie since for all the reasons already stated in previous posts. "The Wrath of Khan" is still my favorite by far.

The Wrath of khan is the best, but i would say that Generations was the worse.

Worst movie, in my opinion, was The Motionless Picture.

Horribly boring and agonizingly long. It had some beautiful shots of the Enterprise-class Enterprise (my favorite ship) but it took FOREVER to get to the payoff. I hope you're right about the Director's cut being more palatable.

V had its problems, the storyline didn't jive, but I agree with those who said it did emphasize the friendship between Kirk, Spock and McCoy. Not even Saibok could tear them apart. I also like the center-of-the-galaxy idea.

I don't know why everyone picks on Insurrection-I thought it was very well done. Of course, that could be because my character is Ba'ku. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Let's just say terrible acting dominates each and every Trek movie.

NO..............................Well............................Maybe just a little.

• 2 weeks later...

The one where they go to the centre of the galxey was so badly do i hated it i hated it but wot realy toped it off was the wirters who decided to add the kilingons in again witch didnt need to be done y no romies that would of worked as well.

Edited by Beta

• 1 month later...

wich version are we talking of?? :unsure:

I think Star Trek pictures need to be watched with a mental filter.

The idea of a multi-cultural Federation, trekking the galaxy on peacefull exploration alone is enough to trigger my imagination. Just pretend that most of the crew were having a bad day during STV, it helps :P

think so :lol:

BUT...What dont keep me hanging i cant take this tell me tell me.

yep come on!!!! :lol:

Something I find interesting about this poll is that somewhere out there are two people who voted for Wrath of Khan as the worst of the ten. Who are you and why do you think II is the worst?

I, along with a great many others, will suggest you get some counseling...but I'd really like to know why someone doesn't like Wrath of Khan over Final Frontier, Generations, or my personal pick for worst of the bunch: Nemesis!

Just wondering...

As boring as I was, you couldn't really have the series without it.

As incredibly lame as V was ... well ... uh ... moving on.

I just really didn't need to see Kirk brought back to life in an attempt to upstage Picard. Nor did I need that much Whoopi Goldberg served alongside my Star Trek.

Only if she's being gnawed on the Gorn.

The only thing less needed than Whoopi and her gigantic hat was William Shatner's toup' flopping in the breeze as he rode that horse, his girdle threatening to burst at every stride.