• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

MSNPC Captain Haz Arrhimen - Succeed or Die

Sal Taybrim

((USS Stormcrow, Captains Ready Room -CRR))

::Haz looked over the data on his desktop viewer and leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them he adjusted his uniform.::

Arrhimen: Computer start and recording.

Computer: Ready to record.

Arrhimen: To Star Fleet Command, This is Captain Haz Arrhimen, Commanding Officer of the USS Stormcrow, Command ID number Alpha 1150Gamma 453 Bravo. As you know I have strong feelings about the Romulan threat, and your weakness and ability to not lift one finger to stop it. I now know that it is my responsibility to purge the issue for ever. I will take up the flag of the martyr. My crew and I are ready to do what is need to save and protect the Federation.

I am deeply saddened that I will not live past what I have to do, if I were to live my next target would be Star Fleet Command. An American President by the name of Thomas Jefferson once said that The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. He also said that every generation needs a New Revolution.

Well i say to you, here is the new revolution. Me and my crew of the Stormcrow are those Patriots and we will water the tree of liberty with green blood of the tyrants. We have lived in fear too long. We have had to many of our loved ones taken from us by these tyrants. No more... It ends today. History will remember us as the savors of humanity while our so called leaders did nothing. If you send a Star Fleet ship to try and stop us, I will count them as siding with the Romulans and they will be destroyed. That is your only warning. Captain Arrhimen out....

Computer end recording and send to Star Fleet Command and to all Star Fleet Captains.

Computer: Message sent.

::Haz smiled and walked out on to the bridge.::

Arrhimen: I have sent Command a message with what we are about to do. There is no turning around now.

::The crew turned to listen::

Arrhimen: In 1519, Captain Hernán Cortés landed in Veracruz to begin his great conquest. Upon arriving, he gave the order to his men to burn the ships. What Cortés did was force himself and his men to either succeed or die. Retreat was not an option. Now we are faced with the same challenge. We succeed or die. If we die, the Romulans will when, so Retreat is not an option. ::Turing to face to First Officer:: Commander Orin, we still have samples of the Tremar plague outbreak in the sickbay hazardous storage locker. Put on an extreme hazard suit, and synthesize more please. Remember that just one drop of that will kill every person on this ship with in an hour. We are going to load them into atmospherics probes and launch them into the plants atmospheres and have the plague disperse it self.

::As she answered, Haz turned and walked back to his command chair and took a seat and looked out the view screen.::

TAG/TBC

Captain Haz Arrhimen

Commanding Officer

USS Stormcrow

ID: R238606GHO

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.