• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Winter Graphics Contest discussion

Jalana

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them here! :)

I checked and had someone test it, they can access it. Could you try again please?

No. Is there some heavy graphics inside?

My computer is in repair and I'm on the phone, but I can open everything else here on the forum.

I'm getting -This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

I just wanted to know what it is, but it will be in the news, right? Don't worry, I'll find out before I'll be able to do anything about it. Thank you for trying.

There are no graphics in it at all. I am sorry to say I have no idea what it could be :/

While it will be in the news I'll copy paste it here just in case :)

The theme of this round will be fitting for the time that is upon us. Holidays! But not just plain holidays, that wouldn't be a challenge, right?

The holidays are not waiting until missions are over, until you are out of the battle field, back in your own time, away from tensions and political squabbles. Holidays will come no matter where and when you are or who you are with! But you still want to celebrate so show us how. How would you celebrate if you are in the middle of a mission and have none of the traditional options are available?

"Mission Holiday - Possible" Is our theme this time! Get your creative thinking hats on, and show us, how you or your character would celebrate!

There are no graphics in it at all. I am sorry to say I have no idea what it could be :/

While it will be in the news I'll copy paste it here just in case :)

The theme of this round will be fitting for the time that is upon us. Holidays! But not just plain holidays, that wouldn't be a challenge, right?

The holidays are not waiting until missions are over, until you are out of the battle field, back in your own time, away from tensions and political squabbles. Holidays will come no matter where and when you are or who you are with! But you still want to celebrate so show us how. How would you celebrate if you are in the middle of a mission and have none of the traditional options are available?

"Mission Holiday - Possible" Is our theme this time! Get your creative thinking hats on, and show us, how you or your character would celebrate!

What else to say but

https://youtu.be/mNU3aIJs88g

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The Graphic Contest has ended, the results will be shared soon! :)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.