• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fan Project To Recreate Enterprise-D In It's Entirety In UE4

Talos Dakora

Title says it all. The fan project aims to create an actual to-scale version of the Enterprise-D deck by deck in Unreal Engine 4. They already have some amazing WIP videos and Oculus Rift support is in the works. I cannot possibly explain how exciting I am to see this progress and be following this project closely. http://www.enterprise3dproject.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=uK9ijZeHWjI

• Like 4

Yea, saw it earlier. Totally awesome. Needs to replace the stairs with turbolifts, however. And the Ten Forward entrances are totally wrong.

• Like 1

This is what I thought the Star Trek: TNG Interactive Technical Manual was going to be when I saw those screenshots on the back of the box way back in the 90s!

The future is finally here! :D

• Like 1

Yea, saw it earlier. Totally awesome. Needs to replace the stairs with turbolifts, however. And the Ten Forward entrances are totally wrong.

It's not Ten forward it's another lounge area seen in the design schematics never seen on screen. The door says "Two-forward".

But yeah the stairs seem strange but it could be an engine limitation thing. My experience with UE4 is really limited.

• Like 1

Surely there would be stairs on any ship! You'd want a way to get from one deck to another when the power goes down, without having to crawl through a jeffries tube :P

Quite beautifully done. Lots of wonderful details so far.

• Like 1

It looks great. You always need a back up way to move around if power is down or fire. Stairs are logical.it's another route to take.:)

This is well done. The landing bay is huge and I've a feeling its even bigger. I bet the Enterprise has to be at least the size of an air craft carrier.

I noticed that was the landing bay 2 lounge. On a ship this large with 100+beings aboard, you'll need a few places for them to relax.

He even showed the small toilet on the bridge. LOL.

See? They DO use the facilities.;-)

Edited by T'Mihn

• 8 months later...

I dont know if this helps but my dad being the star trek fan as I, back then he bought a blue prints of the Enterprise D deck for deck showing everything its very detailed it shows everything from quaters turbolifts, craw spaces. As i said I dont know if this would help.