• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bioengineered human experiment found in secret underground lab on Pikt

PIKTAR I – The crew of the USS Atlantis has discovered a bioengineered human female kept hidden in a secret subterranean science lab underneath Outpost Bravo on Piktar I.

The USS Atlantis (NCC-74682) was sent to investigate the sudden silence of Outpost Bravo on Piktar I. This followed the mysterious, random subspace pulses that were detected throughout the Piktar system, especially surrounding Prometheus Station.

On arrival at the icy planet, an away team was dispatched to investigate the top secret science facility. Unfortunately, while on the ground, the planet was hit by yet another subspace pulse that destroyed the outpost and trapped most of the scientists within the ruins. What was supposed to be a routine investigation of the situation now turned into a rescue mission, with the away team racing against time to save the lives of the scientists.

During the rescue operation, another subspace pulse rocked what remained of the facility, revealing a large subterranean cavern underneath the outpost. In this secret underground lab, the crew discovered that unsanctioned experiments were being carried out, including one experiment that involved a bioengineered female human with powers that allowed her to control the natural elements of the planet, such as the wind, the ice, and the snow.

Elsa, as she was nicknamed by the away team, was deeply connected to the planet and attempts to remove her from the surface resulted in violent storms and earthquakes. The crew had no choice but to render her unconscious and place her in cryostasis until they could return to Deep Space 26.

The only question is what should the crew do when they do arrive at the station?

“Do not be fooled!” said Outpost Bravo rescued scientist, Dr. Ahmed Gupta. “She may look innocent and harmless, but she controls the wind, she controls the ice. She can rip ships apart with violent storms just with the flick of a finger. There’s no telling what will happen should she fall into the wrong hands!”

Yet despite the potential to become a highly dangerous weapon, Elsa is still very much human who has feelings and rights.

Meanwhile, as the crew head back to Deep Space 26, they plan a memorial service for Lt. Gwen Gardener, who was killed in the line of duty.

The post Bioengineered human experiment found in secret underground lab on Piktar I appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=61JaFQbS8_o:jFNl6QXhkpw:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
61JaFQbS8_o

View the full article