• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Painting the Town Red

Tracey

Painting the Town Red  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite place to relax and have fun at

• 602 Club
    • Marseilles Poolroom
    • Quantum Cafe
    • Quark's
    • Shipyard Bar
    • Ten Forward

Welcome to the Poll of the Week!

First I would like to apologize for my absence last week. I was feeling under the weather and was unable to post. I am better now, and thus, back!

Moving forward, this week we will follow-up on the topic of the last Poll of the Week, who from TNG would you like best to spend the weekend with? This week we'll be focusing on places where you would best like to unwind on the weekend. Where you would like best to head out to, meet friends at and perhaps make new friends at. The characters portrayed in Star Trek like to frequent several places away from the stresses of running their ships to relax.

Would you like best to head to the 602 Club was a bar in Mill Valley on Earth in the 22nd century or would you rather go to the Marseilles Poolroom, the holographic bar portrayed in the episodes of Voyager? Maybe your taste is closer in tune with going to the Quantum Café a drink bar found on Earth in the 24th century as portrayed in the Voyager episode "In The Flesh" or maybe Quark's is more up your alley? Perhaps you are a little more adventurous and would be more at home at the Shipyard Bar, portrayed in the 2009 New Star Trek film or maybe you are more old school and Ten Forward would be the place you would be most comfortable with?

So go ahead and vote for your favorite watering hole of the future and as always, if you can come up with any others, feel free to add and please let us know why you chose as you did!

The 602 Club all the way. Ten Forward and the Marseille Poolroom are kinda ship-specific, so nah. The Quantum Café just looks depressing to me. Now Quarks... That's a bar. Its about tied with the 602. But I had to pick one.
As for the Shipyard Bar, what a waste of space. ;)

I like a quiet drink, so Ten Forward would probably get my vote. Everyone knows each other on the ship, too, so you'd always see familiar faces. Like Cheers in space.

The Marseilles Bar is nice, but for some reason a holographic place would feel a bit too artificial.

But you have to go to Quark's... Quark's is fun!