• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Duty Posting

Question

Hello All,

So as I prepare to go through training a second time (stupid internet companies) I was wondering is there a list of needed Duty positions? I want to try a challenege and kind of pick something other then Tactical/Security/Marines, which is my usual. So just kind of wondering if there is like a posting for needed positions?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Yes, but it's generally only available to command staff. Each CO posts what positions they need/want/can fit, and then new officers are placed based on that list. The reason being that we want everyone that comes to our community to be able to play a position they're comfortable with.

When you go through training, there is a form called the Fleet Placement Questionnaire, where you can indicate what your first and second choice of duty post is, and they'll do their best to place you there. So just put something other than security/tactical in the FPQ and they'll find the right spot for you.

Hello All,

So as I prepare to go through training a second time (stupid internet companies) I was wondering is there a list of needed Duty positions? I want to try a challenege and kind of pick something other then Tactical/Security/Marines, which is my usual. So just kind of wondering if there is like a posting for needed positions?

Thanks

Per Capt. Frost, you're encouraged to pick -- on the placement form you'll receive during training -- the position you want to play, and we'll find a spot for you in the fleet with that role on a ship that meets your pacing request.