• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your Favorite Of Them All!

Tracey

Your Favorite Of Them All!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Version of the Enterprise!

• The Original Series Version
    • The Constitution Refit version
    • Enterprise B
    • Enterprise C
    • Enterprise D
    • Enterprise NX 01
    • Another Version

Once again, another week has passed and another starts anew. That means that it's your favorite time of the week. It's Poll of the Week time!

This week we are going to focus on the Enterprise. That famous ship that sailed the stars and which design holds a special place in your heart. Is it the original, Constitution class version as portrayed in the original series? Or how about the refit Constitution Class version as shown in the movies one through six? Or maybe it was the Excelsior Class version as shown in the movie Generations, Enterprise B? Could it be the Ambassador Class version, Enterprise C as portrayed in the Next Generation episode, Yesterday's Enterprise, or how about the iconic Enterprise D itself? Maybe you are old school and found the NX version of Enterprise your favorite? Or maybe it was even one that recieved very little or no airtime?

So vote for your favorite version of the Enterprise, and maybe, if you are not shy, tell us why you chose that particular one!

Refit!

I could watch Wrath of Khan on repeat and just ogle that thing... >.>

• Like 1

I actually like the Enterprise-E. It's more streamlined, and much more advanced. Could do with brighter interior lighting and no Borg, though.

I liked the Enterprise-E. It was a pretty boat.

I actually like the Enterprise-E. It's more streamlined, and much more advanced. Could do with brighter interior lighting and no Borg, though.

Ditto, and ditto. I might not be overly fussy about the bridge, but the rest of the ship was really nice.

I suppose I liked C because it was the first to introduce the holodeck which was the catalyst for so many wonderful episodes. It was innovative but without the emphasis being on weaponry. Therefore, it retained the optimism for the future that was the hallmark of TOS but with a better ship.