• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

Chris:  ::noticing:: Naw, Crewman Boring doesn’t need to find all the girls.  Just one girl.. Mrs. Boring and then you’ll have your own little bundles of jo...boring.  It’ll be absolutely underwhelming and absolutely normal.

This is a life we all aspire to, K'Mal. 

• Like 1

Elliana: ::through gasps:: I can't help it! ::another shriek.:: It is my programming! ::she explained through the hysterical outbursts.:: Eeeeeeek!

"But I was programmed to do it!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tatash: To be fair, keeping this ridiculous mushroom running properly is a challenge that even I wouldn't want on plate.

Hey now, you be nice to Sal's lady love...  she's not a mushroom, she's just... voluptuous!

• Like 1

Fubar: =^= And you think I don’t have anything better to do, we just got an emergency beam in, what happened there? Did the targs [...]ed on anything else this time? =^=

Silveira: =^= No, the only ones [...]ing to the air are the tellarites.

Touche!

• Like 1

Dal: =/\= He's scared, I'll transport with him. =/\= ::He looked towards Mase.  For such a stick in the mud, straight laced marine, he had a definite soft spot for children:: Hold my hand and we will go together.

Awwww. 

• Like 1

Mrs. Anders: Anything for you, my love. ::winks at him suggestively, before she turns to Trel'lis, snootily:: Have a problem with that?

Trel'lis: oO Yes I do, Ms ‘Nympho’! Oo

I'd say this was mean... but it was also well deserved !

• Haha 3

It just didn't like to be cooped up, unable to wreck havoc. And now - now it was free! Dobby free. And it wouldn't be catch so easily.

And I totally read that in Dobby's voice.

Socks for all!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Masha was done up to the T’s while still seeming toned down. Though anything she did stuck out among the Klingons. Their colors being anything that’s dark or blood colored. The smells in the air would stain any clothes, and smelling like BO and grease was not in the cards for one Miss Masha.

Smelling like Gazkra might be a different story though… She snorted, one of those cutesy snorts, covering her face slightly as she did.::

:D

• Like 1

::Miss an excuse for a party? Sal would probably burn his own quarters down first.::

Truth.  And Sal even has very nice quarters.  Tatash confirmed it, he's got A+ curtains. 

• Like 1

::Max snorted his drink, covering it up with a cough whilst he composed himself. Innuendo? In your endo, Captain.::

Innuendo with this crew?  NEVER!

always.

:whistling:

• Like 1

Lyndsay:  I guess this is where all the popular people are at.

Yes, we're the cool kids now!!

He heard the swoosh of the door from Lt. Commander West’s office and saw the man come out.  He was… to say the least… out of uniform.  Ian was dressed in what appeared to be some sort of sunny weather clothing.  He had on very, very form fitting black shorts.  They could have revealed his religion!  Scanning up the body, he noticed the man had open shirt.  You could tell Ian was a man who stayed in shape.

Even funnier when you realize that about 2 years ago there was a running joke about that daydream where you're at the Ops hub in your undies... and the subject was Ian!  :D

• Like 1
On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:02 AM, Sal Taybrim said:

Even funnier when you realize that about 2 years ago there was a running joke about that daydream where you're at the Ops hub in your undies... and the subject was Ian!  :D

We're a strange bunch..... :D:D:D

West: So Doctor Dehnir, welcome to Starbase 118 where wonder meets insanity.

yes.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Valla:  Don’t argue with me.  You’re too thin.  Maybe I should talk to that Captain of yours.

K’Mal: ::his eyes widened:: No.. no no.. Mom, I’m fine, I’m good… see?  ::He stood up at near attention and then raised his arms and did a slight flex to show off his muscle.

That would be a fun scene.  "Mr. Captain, I gotta talk to you..."

Silveira: Really? I have a much bigger challenge than keeping this floating mushroom working properly.

That is a big challeng--- hey wait!  That's OUR floating mushroom!  ;-)

Also...

Silveira My dear boy, need I remind you that you were still entering the Academy when I was already here in the 118. This mushroom was my home long before it become yours. But when I tell what it is I am sure you will agree with me.

Sil: 1, Sal: 0

Edited by Sal Taybrim
  • Like 1