• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

::Another Orion pinged off of the barrier and Tyler finally had enough of gazing thoughtfully into the sea of green genitalia and turned to Torok, making the universal signal for "cut comms"::

Ok....so avoiding asking about Tyler's hobbies as well...sheesh :ermm:

• Like 1

Vitor Silveira, voice of common sense:

Silveira: Yeah. Besides who hasn’t seen an Orion naked before? ::shrugging::

• Like 2
::Tyler stormed out of the Brig, wondering just who tracked dirt in the house.::

Oh I'm looking forward to that scene... :D

• Like 2
Ezo: ::stunned::  Wh-why are you wearing green...? 

::Months. Months it had been since she saw him last, and that was she says first? No "Hey there Major Kelly, how's it going?" And...when exactly had he arrived? He handed her the robe. Pretty obvious when he had arrived. This day could not get any more strange.:: 

I'm waiting for the post entitled "Mirra Ezo and the horrible, terrible no good very bad day..."

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Tatash: Name? Well, the unofficial but obviously official name for the unit is the Stiletto's. Not a great name, I didn't pick it. I thought Stiletto's were awkward shoes, but apparently it's a dagger of some sort.

Better than the runner up named "The Deadly Peeptoe Pumps" 

• Haha 1

::Tyler did the mental equivalent of an enthusiastic fist-pump, while being careful to only appear slightly pleased by the news. He hadn’t been a Marine for long in the scheme of things, but he’d picked up on the mannerisms quickly.::

Tyler: Squee on the inside, Bad A on the outside. 

• Like 1

Kelly: Major Tyler Kelly, SFMC. ::He rattled the ice in his drink.:: But during drinking times, Tyler will be fine.

And after several drinks, "HEEEYY YOOOUUU!!!" will be acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kelly: Well, if you two don't mind, I'm going to go schmooze a bit before Sal starts handing out the awards. ::His eyes spotted a large Scottish claymore on the wall.:: And maaaybe see how much they want for that sword...

Drunk Tyler does not need a sword...ever...

• Like 1

Zel: OK. then you start.  Tell me... the naughtiest thing you did as a cadet in the academy.  ::he grinned at that, not a mean teasing grin, but one that said 'no worries, I'm sure I've done worse.'::

No way this is ending well....:ermm:

• Like 1

This little interaction.  I am so excited to see what interactions the comm/ops department will come up with in the next missions!

Silveira: Well, it’s part of the business. ::Turning to Harold.:: I hope this doesn’t get you worried. But it’s part of our lives.

::The notice of danger did have a certain appeal and also a little dread when Harold thought about it. Battle scars are a way to distinguish past events after all, some might be helpful reminder if he thought about it.::

Turak: Oh, no not really worried. The days will come and go, you just have to focus in the moment and do the best you can. If you have to pay for actions with battle scars, then best to find out how the other guys are getting along in the end.

• Like 2

Tula: Prophets no! ::She shook her head in disgust.:: First of all, gross. Second, you aren't going to be making things "weird" for anyone in this state and third, and most importantly, you're sleeping on the couch!

:w00t:

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

As for the rest - he hated to think it - but Alize’s sister sounded like a Luna Barbie doll.

Ok, now I'm totally curious to know what Luna Barbie circa 2394 looks like...

• Like 1

Maxwell: The mans a walking medals cache. He’s picked up five purple hearts that I mind, amongst others. ::Max paused, trying to visualise Williams dress tunic.:: He’s got a couple ae Klingon medals too. A Bajoran one as well if I mind right. 

What a great description! :D

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

::Two odd people sat across from one another. They chat about a few things, teasing and poking fun, while the rest of the cafe goes on about them unnoticed. There was something in the air, besides flour and coffee bean dust, adrift between the two of them.Yet both seemed hesitant to just come out and say it… ::

Love in all the odd places.

• Like 1

Whittaker: Perhaps you should say hello to Captain Taybrim?

Arlia Anders: Ooh yes, what a good idea! I have missed that delicious man! Where is he?

Theo, you are a cruel, cruel man... 

• Like 1

"Real life" - it still sucks in the 24th century...

Trel’lis: ::chuckles:: Don’t get too used to it. Once this is over, we have to return to the reality of ‘normal’ Starfleet life!

Maxwell: ::poking his tongue out before smirking:: Spoil my fun!

::Tatash waited until those heels were out of earshot before letting out a loud sigh of relief, dropping his menu back down. At least his appetite had been supressed for the time being. He lowered his voice, leaning over to Maxwell with a devious whisper::

Tatash: Maxwell, you run, you run as fast as you can and you do -not- look back.

I lost it, right there.

Tatash: Arlia Anders is insatiable. The last time she was on board the station, I drunk too much, mistakes were made and well... we tested a few theories on inter-species... communication. Communicated hard enough that I ended up in sick bay with several 'sports related injuries'. If she can do that to me, what in the hells do you think she would do to you?

Need I say any more?

• Haha 2