• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

Bomba: Raise shields and go to red alert!

:: Theo looked at Bomba with a mixture of puzzlement and annoyance. ::

Whittaker: With respect Captain, that seems like overkill- there is, at the moment, no clear and present danger to the ship. oO Aside from you. Oo :: he added to himself. ::

Ninja sass: silent but deadly.

• Like 1

::He'd dealt with radiation poisoning himself, spent the months in recovery and worse spent half the time being mothered to death by Mirra. Pran made a dismissive gesture, smirking graciously::

You know you love her. Mothering a giant 7ft lizard man is no easy task I'll have you know. 

• Like 1

This bit from Nijil:

::The inner war. To be sympathetic or hateful. He adjusted against the wall, crossing one ankle over the other. He had watched the good doctor a number of times, and well enough so, that he'd come to the conclusion she was one of those true heart's types.... If not a little idiotic or frivolous with her feelings.::

Yeah well....:ermm:

Zel: because those straps they use for keeping the dilthium steady on the carts  - they project a minor forcefield.  Grabbing one would be simple, get in a place where no one can see us, crack it open, dial down the forcefield and slip it under a lifting harness and you'll keep your ribs steady until you can see a real doctor.

Anyone else absurdly grateful that Zel is so good at drifter MacGyvering...?

• Like 2

Computer: Dreadnought. Non-standard classification. Skullmasher, formerly Headsplitter, formerly Gutripper, forme-

Dolan: Stop. I get it. It’s been around a while. Construction history?

Oh, Orions and their ship names...

• Like 2

Vitor speaks for us all...

Bomba: Look, I don't want a fight as much as you guys.  So if we can sucker punch them and get what we came for, all the better.

::Vitor frowned. The one thing he wanted to punch was the sucker of the Captain.::

• Like 4

Ezo: I...am afraid I have....concerns...::her eyes narrowed on Theo. She knew that he knew.:: I am curious how this...decision was made without my consultation....

And he knows that she knows that he knows.....

Basically:

tenor.gif

• Like 4

Antraydin: Huh. :: He refrained from saying how unfortunate it would be if powerful sleeping pills fell in to Bomba's coffee so someone else could handle the situation.:: Well what you looking?

Oh, Captain Bomba, I just don't know how those pills got in there...

• Like 3

::They had stopped trying to prevent him from spending his days here, tending to the spiritual well-being of those slaves and indentured workers that passed through. Every guard had tried in their turn, and every one of them had been carried limply to this very room for treatment. Some had been cast aside to rot where they lay in the tunnels. The frail and blind old man with the staff laying them low with ease, for some reason not one of them had ever dared to shoot him. He did not know why this was.

Perhaps it was the Goddess protecting him? After all, despite learning the ways of war and death as a fiery youth, he had never forsaken his vows to Her as a healer. Perhaps his recent dreams were a message?::

I love you Secret Asian doctor man....:2665:

• Like 1

::The grub lurched forward, it's sightless eyes and vicious teeth gnashing mindlessly at the vibrations and promise of food.::

Zel: Yes!  You shoot, I'll steeeeeeeeee----AAUGH!  ::He shrieked as the mine cart hit a bump and then a steep descent.  Hello roller coaster, mine cart style in 3...2...1...::

WATCH OUT FOR BANANA PEELS!!! :o

• Like 2

::Tyler's first impression of the man in the center chair was less than flattering. He couldn't shake the image of a teenager who had confidently taken his parents car out for a joyride and now had to sheepishly explain a new dent.::

Complete accuracy. 

• Like 2

::Tyler risked a momentary sidelong glance at a Security Officer that took a step towards Taybrim, then hesitated when the scarred up marine at the helm shot him a look that roughly translated to "If you touch Sal Taybrim, I'll rip you in half." ::

Kelly::To the Security Man with venom in his voice.:: Don't.

Sorry, we're working on manners with him, Don't please:whistling:

Edited by Mirra Ezo
  • Like 3

Ezo: ::shouting, she began to run:: Well, half of them, FOLLOW THAT CART!!! 

When you see a speeding minecart, just remember... sprint after it.

• Like 3

The gloom of the tunnel sharply reminded him of the crippled U.S.S. Albion minutes before it's self-immolation. He had bounded through dark corridors to reach the saucer section. oO You survived that, you can survive this Theo Michelangelo Whittaker! Oo.

A: Awesome description

B: You know it's serious when he calls himself by his middle name...

• Like 3

Janul: Thermite bomb? And what do you suggest we do with such a device, doctor? ::A grunt:: It was my understanding that you are a healer, not a bomb maker?

Am I not allowed hobbies...? :whistling:

• Like 2

Kelly::: he look back at the crew.:: So, who wants to go again?

Antraydin: :: Slowly raised his hand. And quietly said:: Me...

These two. Officially banned from the bridge. For life. 

• Like 1

Kelly: It's a crude explosive, ::He [...]ed his head slightly:: Well, more of an extreme accellerant... Anyway,  burns hot enough to melt through duranium and it can typically be created from materials found in the field.

::Vitor smiled as Tyler spoke before him giving it the best description.::

Silveira: Yeah, I just hope it’s in the right hands.

So..um..about that "right hands" thing....:ermm:

• Like 3

:: Theo trod his path, cautious. He was convinced that a loud enough crunch from the ground under his boot would summon one of the creatures that Aitas described and swallow the both of them whole. oO I didn't survive Chennel, rogue AIs, murderous tribbles and god knows what else to meet my end as a giant worm's dinner. Oo.

Theo really needs to get out more...or...get out less? I'm not sure which....