• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

Wannis: What if I said I had something to offer… ::her spear like tongue twitched out of her mouth and back in.:: you.

Ok, so like, if we promise to be really good, can we just not ever see this deflated toad woman ever again...? And give Rustyy all of the ribbons for creating an MSNPC that no one would wish to poke with a 10ft pole....?

• Like 4

Kro: I would love to Lieutenant. ::An awkward pause as he brandished an apologetic grimace.:: However, protocol dictates that I process it through armory acquisitions. Can’t have any unauthorized weapons onboard unaccounted for, you understand...

Poor, poor Taelon....

• Like 3

Here's a quote from @Taelon's wiki bio that had me chortling:

Taelon was assigned to the Operations of Starbase 118. It wasn’t the sort of assignment he expected to get, and the crew isn’t what he’d expected either - what with the Gorn, a gaggle of Risians, and the sheer flood of Betazoids.

So true!!

• Like 4
21 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Always darling, always. 

Whoohoo! :w00t:

22 hours ago, Theo Whittaker said:

I certainly hope so! I collect them! XD XD XD XD XD

As a character note, the framed ones on the walls are actually 1970's originals. The ones in the rack are all from the replicator..... :)

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Tatash: GET. IT. AWAY. FROM. ME.

::He wasn't quite sure when he'd jumped up onto the bench like an old woman who'd just seen a mouse, his chest thumping violently in time with his racing heart::

AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! Can't. Breathe! :D

• Like 4
Taybrim: Well, maybe Flynn could wear the dabo dress...?
Whittaker: :: pulling a face. :: Now, there is an image I'm never going to unsee. :: he grinned good naturedly at the Risian ::

Aaaaand I'm never going to unsee it either....Taelon!!! Make this a thing with your Photoshop magic!!! :w00t:
  • Like 4

Taelon: ::Somehow, his flush managed to deepen. He smiled uncertainly, though he was clearly flattered...and still a bit confused. But he nodded.:: No, no, I, I’d like to. W-what did you have in mind?

Whittaker: Well… I don’t know, I hadn’t really thought that far ahead. There are some lovely cafés and bars in the Commercial Sector. Or we could go for a walk- the Ashalla District is always lovely. :: beat :: It’s up to you. In all honesty, I’m perfectly okay  with whatever you think is a good idea.

Taelon: ::His smile turned slightly humorous.:: I’ve, um, I’ve never dated. S-so I don’t really know what’s considered...normal, I guess. For humans, I mean. The bar might be nice?

Whoo-hoo!!!! :hug:

• Like 4

::The bouncer nodded in response and looked a little relieved, Marine officers tended to stay on base unless they had a reason to venture off into boozy establishments and collar some misbehaving troops. This was firmly the opposite, he had every intention of throwing back some shots and misbehaving himself.::

If Tatash doesn't get into a drunken mechanical arm wrestling competition I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, Mirra Ezo said:

::The bouncer nodded in response and looked a little relieved, Marine officers tended to stay on base unless they had a reason to venture off into boozy establishments and collar some misbehaving troops. This was firmly the opposite, he had every intention of throwing back some shots and misbehaving himself.::

If Tatash doesn't get into a drunken mechanical arm wrestling competition I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Actually, we're on a whopping great Trojan-class..... *ahem* I'll get my coat......

• Like 2

::And he was off, the others trailing behind and alongside him like the four of them were some kind of madcap Starfleet Precision Drinking Team.::

10 / 10 - perfect form!

• Like 3

Kasun: You won’t be able to hide forever you know. :: She smiled.:: People here are like barnacles, once they’ve found you they’ve suctioned on and it takes a hellish amount of effort to get them off.

But we're loveable parasites....I think...I dont know, I'm confused...

• Like 4

::How the Gorn seemed to handle the situation - a polar opposite to herself - went mostly unnoticed. That was until he mentioned turning them into ash. She couldn’t believe ~anyone~ would want to cut the little cuties. They were just like puppies and kittens. Cute babies!.::

Riiiight, Pepper... everyone totally is with you on that.  -.-

• Like 2

Ezo: ::Smiling brightly:: ~You could always make Theo volunteer for it. For the sake of medicinal science.~ ::snickering, she could imagine the look of abject horror on his face should it ever be suggested.:: ~I bet his head is filled with engineering schematics and perfecting cosmopolitan recipes....~

Yes, yes it is.

• Like 3