• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

And Kali makes me want to go to the Observation Deck more often:

::The shine of the black deckplates only reflected the image of stars that shone through the transparent walls, broken only by the status screens near the ceiling and the reinforcement beams that broke the view here and there. The lights were dim and bluish as to not ruin the eyes of those who came to see the tiny pinpoints of light outside and to create a more relaxing environment. And overall, the silence surrounded her in a way she couldn’t find elsewhere.::

On seconds thought maybe not... my doctor told me to stay away from doom for a while...

::Even when interrupted, that silence was a cozy space for any confrontation, be it good or bad. It was standing here she’d broken the news of impending doom more than once, on a varying number of levels. There was always personal doom, which she often found herself in the middle of, and then there was catastrophic doom, which put them all in danger.::

Sal's not the only pastry addict!  :D

Taybrim: Does anyone have any questions?

Maxwell: Anybody going to eat that last Taffa Pastry......?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Arturo Maxwell said:

I suppose we could always start a support group for pastry addicts...... :D

They could ironically meet at the 'Donut Worry' shop on the Promenade!

• Like 1

Flynn: Alvanian Supply ship, bringing deadly oh so dangerous and not good or safe Alvanian Brandy to the far reaches of space. ::He reflected with a grimace of the morning he had woken up after partaking in it.:: Lets just say any time you wake up naked in a fountain in the middle of the Academy grounds, you question your previous nights choices...

Is that all it takes?  ;-)

• Like 3

I'm loving the conversation between awkward scientists:

O’Grady: ::she beamed and squeaked.:: I’d be oh so happy to help him! Does he specialize here? Or is he the head of science? ::she waved her free.:: That’s okay I can ask him. Do you think you could introduce me to him? ::another wave.:: Oh never mind, I don’t want to take up your time if you’re busy.

Taelon: Doctor Am - I mean, the doctor’s the head of… ::He trailed off and realized what she was asking.:: O-oh. I, uh, that’s me. The Science head. D-doctor Amayis is the head of Entomology. 

O’Grady: ::she turned a little flush.:: Well this is perfect, I was needing to report to you!

Also:

She reached in and her hand came out with….a bug. A bug with huge - and rather fetching - wings, but a bug.

Yep.  That's a bug, alright.

• Like 4

Pran: : grinning :: You can't keep a secret from me. :: just then the PADD in her pocket vibrated. Fishing it out, she looked at the screen. :: I'm needed on the Columbia... new orders from Whittaker.... and Ezo? :: she looked curiously at the Andorian. :: Have they managed to find themselves involved in another interstellar incident?

Oh just give us time....

• Like 1

::Any doubts that the Risian might have had toward being a Starfleet Officer (which he didn't), would have been completely put to rest today. Here he was, picking out shuttles that they would be using to blast through dangerous space at breakneck speeds. He was like a shopoholic at superstore where everything was free. Well, free in some regard. He would pay for it later with mountains of paperwork, but that was future Flynn's problem.::

Oh boy, this should be fun...  :sweating:

• Like 3

Theo Whittaker, a girl's best friend...

Whittaker: :: playfully. :: You think I've done this to torture you don't?

::Her eyes narrowed slightly. She did. Absolutely. But, one of those "I'm doing this for your own good" moments. Not that she'd ever admit that of course.::

Ezo: Do you really want me to answer that...? Here?

Whittaker: :: mock offensive :: Doctor Ezo, I am offended! :: beat :: Torturing you is just an added- and unexpected- bonus.

• Like 2

Whittaker: If anything happens to you down there, I'm going to burn the entire event to the ground. :: beat :: Stay safe.

Aww, Theo's the bestest - and scariest - ExO anyone could ever ask for.  <3

• Like 3

::But Kali had a strong instinct towards a positive end. Of course, that may just have been her ego being fed by the idea of flight. For whatever reason, thinking about flying always turned her into her own form of a fangirl.::

A Fantastic Flying Fanclub!

• Like 2

Maxwell: Win the race, take the cash and start my very own Tribble Sanctuary on deck ten-forty-five. Easy.....

YESSSSSSS!

• Like 2

Taybrim: That said.  ::Again he cast his gaze towards Taelon, the original asker of the question.:: We are returning to StarBase 118 when we are done with this mission, and whatever is illegal in Federation territory will still be illegal in Federation territory when we return.  Whatever you need on the mission, you will be able to access, obtain and use without Starfleet regulations breathing down your neck.  I will make sure you are safe.  That said, if anyone cannot pass the customs scan upon returning to 118, I will not bail you out of the brig, either.  Use good judgment.

Aaaand that is when Taelon's tech geek bubble burst into shiny little pieces. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Aaaand that is when Taelon's tech geek bubble burst into shiny little pieces. 

Now I picture Ops officers in the brig singing 'nobody knows the trouble I seen...'

• Like 1

Ezo: Shush you. Redheads have way more fun. Besides, you can have your normal shade back along with your mark. 

And the gingers are taking over...

• Like 1
On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:12 PM, Sal Taybrim said:

Now I picture Ops officers in the brig singing 'nobody knows the trouble I seen...'

Now I need to find a way to shoehorn this into a piece of writing......

Antero, you still up for a beer and a fight with some Klingons.....? :D

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:16 AM, Sal Taybrim said:

YESSSSSSS!

I'll need some volunteers to help run the place....... ;)

• Like 4