• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

1 hour ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Kasun: :: Kindly :: Sir, it’s not a personal weakness to be traumatized by what you went through. It is one to stubbornly refuse treatment that you know you need.

Mic Dropped.

Hilariously I was seriously tempted to write :: If she had a mic she would have dropped it. :: at the end of that line but didn't because it didn't match the seriousness of the line. Oh well.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

:Phrik wrapped his fingers around the final piece of glass, he’d left the largest one for last. He’d never really considered how cathartic extracting foreign objects by hand could be. This was what doctoring was all about. Highly focused transporters and scanners were all well and good, but there was nothing quite like feeling the flesh for yourself. You never truly understood biology until you’d dug around in someones guts with your hands. Felt the exact fleshy texture of the organs, watched how the fluids spurted and oozed, heard the satisfying sounds of an organic machine at work. These days it was all holograms, and display screens. Such a shame. He gave the piece a sharp tug, a jet of blood spurted outwards, staining his hands and cuffs before it was quelled by the regenerator. Now to move on to his hands::

A. Love Phrik. For real.

B. ....yeah he's next for Ishani's forced therapy.

• Like 2

Ezo: Of course it's them. Because everything involves the blasted syndicate these days. Walk down the street and trip over a pothole? Syndicate. Find out your favorite restaurant is closing? Syndicate. Nearly get blown to pieces in a Commodore's office? ::near growling:: Syndicate. 

Orions go home!

• Like 3

Flynn: ::Continuing to pace.:: No, I wont calm down. First he sends us to our death. Our death! But we come out on top, we handle the situation, we save lives, and this is the appreciation were shown?!  ::He punched the wall, hard. A grimace crosses his features as pain shot through his already sore hand. Defeated and angry, he slammed himself down on the bench between his friends.:: and now my hand REALLY hurts.

When Risians get mad...

• Like 4

Tatash: Alright, first of all, He didn't actually get shot so our cake celebration is a little premature. 

( ◞᷄દ◟᷅ ) They can just celebrate that someone made the effort...

• Like 4

Dal: =/\= I wanted you to know, if you can break away or send a team - Duchess has been in the area of the Bajoran temple fountain recently.  It seems she was... bathing... there. =/\=

Did...they just baptize a teacup Targ in a Bajoran fountain...? :ermm:

• Like 1

Kasun: Thank you. :: They stepped out of the lift and headed towards the brig to set things up for their ‘guest’. :: And I know I need you for this. :: She gave him a playful smirk. :: If I didn’t I would have sedated you and shipped you off to the medbay a while ago.

Hey, it's still an option. Just sayin'. 

• Like 2

::Ishani winced at the sound and slowly placed her hands on her head. She was not close enough to take out the assassin at this point, all she could do was hope the cavalry arrived or Phrik had something up his sleeve.::

Well I mean, he has THREE sleeves! He's gotta be hiding SOMETHING...right? 

• Like 3

Tula: Drop the weap-

::She was cut off by the discharge of Tyler's phaser. He was beyond verbal warnings. The stream of full-stun energy arced out of his Type 2 hand phaser and struck her squarely in the torso, obviously wounding her, but amazingly she managed to keep her feet. Whether she had some kind of armor, or her augmented body was just more powerful than he had anticipated, he couldn't be sure. But as she brought up her weapon and began to move, he dropped into cover behind a pillar.::

Hostage negotiations=Tyler Kelly style.

• Like 3
He wouldn't have minded if the locals wanted to lay hands on him, but not if it was going to cause bruising.

Words to live by

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

So...Tatash and the tiny humanoids? 

From what I remember it'd be more like Tatash, then Phrik and Taelon...then the tiny humanoids. followed by Theo >___>

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Taelon said:

From what I remember it'd be more like Tatash, then Phrik and Taelon...then the tiny humanoids. followed by Theo >___>

That's pretty close!

But the shortest senior staffer is actually... Trel'lis!

Shes just got a big personality so we never think of her as short!

• Like 4

T'Jem: Your protests are noted and duly ignored ::T'Jem replied, shutting down the force-field and gripping him with a vice like grasp by the arm:: =/\= T'Jem to Columbia, two to beam to the brig.

Vulcan efficiency at its finest.

• Like 2

Hattie: A targ? Did this? A pink targ?!

We were as surprised as you were, Hattie...  ::nodnod::

• Like 2

Phrik: Still, alcohol solves all problems. ::A few unintended clicks of approval emerged at the sight of the extensive stock.:: Hmm, maybe I should become a Commodore…

::He turned back to the group with a bottle in each hand and proceeded to pour himself a mixture of all three. It was probably heresy to a connoisseur, but Phrik had a certain eye for mixing drinks. He then held the bottles out to Sal and Tatash in a wordless offer.::

I'm pretty sure Starfleet in general frowns upon this, but oh, baby, we're going for it and never looking back!

• Like 2