• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

Phrik: ::His fists tensed up.:: I don’t take psychological advice from some obese mammal whose only exercise is pushing paperwork across his desk! I know when I need time to recover or not. I’m staying here.

Noted....

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Well said. 

Not going to lie, my first thought was this sketch...

• Like 2

Whittaker: :: to Flynn, Aitas & Phrik :: My team, with me.

To me, my Ops men! :D

(some day I WILL say that IC... unless someone beats me to it...)

• Like 4

Whittaker: :: practically bouncing on his toes. :: I can't wait to take a walk on the beach! It's so cool!

Phrik: ::The Doctor locked a stare of intense dislike on Whittaker, his voice came out drenched with patronising sarcasm:: Could you please keep your incessant screeching to yourself so the people past maturity can think? I didn’t come here to repair perforated eardrums. ::he added a sarcastic:: Commander ::for effect.::

Please let this continue forever....:w00t:

• Like 2

::He might've smiled at the careful way they had danced around saying that he looked like re-constituted targ-crap, but all he managed was a slight furrowing of his brow. ::

Re-constituted Targ crap. Classic.

• Like 3

This just keeps getting better and better. Fai's assessment of Kelly's appearance:

::Ready to keel over?  Like you were just on a two week bloodwine bender?  Like a bunch of Klingons tested out painsticks on your face?

• Like 1

Whatever she had expected, wasn't this. Somehow the tall, broad shouldered Terran with graying hair was...a bit of a disappointment. Not even a deviously styled mustache or sketchy looking goatee? The man looked surprisingly...boring. She kept her face impassive, when she really just wanted to shout "REALLY?!? THIS is all we get?? Get a scar or tattoo or SOMETHING.". What a letdown.::

Well, scars could be added... ::innocent whistling::

• Like 4

Pran: :: nodding :: Ah, now I see. :: beat :: Does Commander Whittaker know that the diva is back on the station? Rumour has it that she was quite taken with him. oO And several other male crew members. Oo

HEY! Not JUST the male crew members....:>

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Don't you eat my teacup Duchess!!! Shadonna goin' cut someone! :ninja:

Gazkra: ::scowling:: The senior crew go off and we're supposed to track down some diplomat's dinner?

::She crossed her arms over her chest. Sure, she'd wrestled targs before, but rescuing them? 'Less someone pointed her at a door to kick down she couldn't see how she'd be much use?::

And yes, on this day she earned the title "Targ Whisperer..."

• Like 4

Taelon: ::Taelon smiled - the expression quite bright. Perhaps it was still a bit manic, but…:: I’m sure you’ll all do fine. And if we screw up… ::He trailed off.:: I’ll buy you all drinks. For a year. 

Dangerous proposition, this...

• Like 4

::The Doctor raised his third leg upwards, extending it into the path of the now fleeing officer. The man’s reactions were a second too slow, as he made to jump the offending appendage he was snagged by the foot, causing him to tumble face first onto the table in front of him. There was a tumultuous crash as glasses smashed and the table upended itself, depositing the man on the floor, accompanied by an audible snap of bone followed by a soft thud.::

Phrik. Totally my hero.

• Like 2

Trel’lis: Blaming us, will NOT solve this! We must focus on the issues at hand, given there is now the probability someone wants people *silenced*!

She hit the nail on the head.

• Like 1

Kinney: ::huffs:: I think you three brought this with you.  I find it strange that whoever this... she... is decides to shoot when you are in my office.

Ezo: ::grumbling to herself:: Yes, because I've always wanted to be shot at on a tropical planet. 

Come for the beaches! Stay because you're dead.

• Like 3