• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

On 8/10/2016 at 8:39 PM, Sal Taybrim said:

Ummm, Moby the hairless tribble?  Falcon's Hamster?  5 year old Tyva Dal?

I think anyone in a uniform is doomed, though!

Just pointing out, Moby the hairless tribble is not innocent. He was de-furred and sterilized by Liani's de-weaponizing thing.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Aitas: From what  I've heard you're all due for a mission of cuddling fluffy kittens.

Can we??? Plllleeeaasee?? :w00t:

They're no longer kittens, but if you stop by Ishani's place some time you'll get all the fluffy cat loving you can handle. :D

• Like 1

Flynn: ::Sitting up, he made a show of looking his friend over.:: That for sure, you are 'huge' man. You know that, right?

Kro: ::With a little shrug:: Maybe I'm average and your just tiny. Like a sweet little kitten.

Flynn: You know. I would pop you one for that kind of talk but I'm afraid my fist would shatter on your perfectly chiseled muscles.

Again with the kittens!!! :w00t:

2 minutes ago, Trellis Vondaryan said:

We had one of those missions. It involved tribbles, not kittens. We almost destroyed the station.

Never again. I STILL smell Klingon pheromone in certain corridors.  

• Like 3

this whole post was riveting... but I especially loved this bit:

::It occurred to Mirra right there, that she had not a single moment of hesitation in agreeing to the plans of possible execution of a former Starfleet officer. That aside, the intentional death of a person. A person who hadn't done anything directly to her. That realization was enough to stop her heart briefly, and steal the breath from her lungs. After a fleeting moment, she felt as if her blood had turned to ice. When had she become this? 

She was a Doctor. She had taken a vow to do no harm, and...she was a Starfleet officer, she believed in "due process", but...she had also encountered more than a few truly sadistic people who would not hesitate to take her life, and the lives of everyone around her if it helped them achieve their goals. Glancing around the room, she swallowed hard, wondering who at this table might be lost in pursuit of "due process"...did she even agree with her own beliefs anymore...? The report on her PADD had long since gone dark. The only image displayed was her own, reflecting off the dimmed screen. Did she even appear the same on the outside if she was clearly so different on the inside...? She struggled to pay attention to the rest of the briefing.::

• Like 4

Kelly: Understood.  I'll start fine tuning the systems and work with our Chief Helmsman here and see if we can't come up with any... :: He wanted to say "less suicidal plans" but thought better of it.:: ... More promising ideas. 

Please do, I don't want to die! :P

• Like 3

Flynn: I'll have you know that Targ herding is a very dangerous and respectable line of work. oO Easier with Rainbow Riddles Oo But no one, NO ONE, calls me scruffy!

Not even if they ruffle your hair while calling you that, Flynn? ;)

• Like 2

::Aitas rubbed her thumb and forefinger together, considering that. Her own telepathy wouldn't be of any use unless she was in a position to punch Haz Arrhimen in the face...at which point there'd already be so many other things wrong.::

I fail to see how this is a problem. 

• Like 4
::Despite the desperate situation, Dempok couldn't help but laugh, a deep roaring laugh that echoed around the cramped bridge::

Dempok: I could not have wrote a more Klingon story in a thousand years Captain, all we need is to die gloriously to complete what would be an epic song of betrayal and justice. 

We are livin' the Klingon dream...

• Like 4

He didn't quite see the distress Dr. Ezo was in.  Then again maybe she was hiding it?  After he had sassed Commander Anders for shoving his arm into a patient without a second thought and trying to remove and disarm an explosive lodged in the man's chest he had the distinct feeling that the ginger haired doctor wasn't especially comfortable around him - especially without Tyva as a cute social shield

It was a most appropriate use of sass.

• Like 3

Dempok: I do not know what Gods you worship, but should we fail, you and your crew will be welcomed to Sto'vo'kor as Warriors and the bond between our great Empires will be reforged in iron by blood. Today is a good day to die, Captain.

Oh good. If all else fails, we can go to Klingon heaven. 

• Like 4

All of which made Zel Rohan's entrance easy enough to notice. The Cardassian-Bajoran hybrid wasn't exactly the sort to blend into Starfleet's crowd either. More "lost a fight with a turbolift and then fell off a targ" sort of look in Aitas' opinion. She motioned him over, her smile gentle if a bit reserved. Gregarious hardly fit the current situation.::

Damnnnnnn, Aitas doesn't play. I'd hate to see what she thinks about ol' scarface.

Edited by Tyler Kelly
  • Like 4