• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

Tatash: Mirra... oh no, sweetheart it was us...::He paused, cringing so hard internally he could have exploded into a mess of embarrassment and self loathing:: Wait, I think we -met- Shadonna at the club.

You mean we went out in public like this?!?
2 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:
Tatash: Mirra... oh no, sweetheart it was us...::He paused, cringing so hard internally he could have exploded into a mess of embarrassment and self loathing:: Wait, I think we -met- Shadonna at the club.

You mean we went out in public like this?!?

There are many things that night that will remain forever shrouded in a blue mist.

Like why I can never spell Mirra right in my sims.

• Like 2

::Mirra let out a pained moan, that's right. Baylen. This was entirely his fault. If she ever laid eyes on him again she was going to flick him seriously hard in the nose.::

Ooooh, I can just feel the rage...

• Like 3

The memory came slamming back with near enough force to knock her back into the cushions of the couch. She, atop Tatash's shoulders, having somehow procured Theo's cane and thrusting it out wildly while shouting "Onward!! Into battle noble steed!!!"::

I now have a picture of our fearless Gorn marine prancing around like a unicorn. A pretty, pretty unicorn.

• Like 4

::With a grateful hand shake and a few quick calls, Tyler was officially back to "Off-duty" status. The peace only lasted a few minutes, because he soon got a very interesting call from the Security Crewman tasked with analyzing the Bat'Leth's surveillance video.::

Who let them film this?!?! :ermm:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

::With a grateful hand shake and a few quick calls, Tyler was officially back to "Off-duty" status. The peace only lasted a few minutes, because he soon got a very interesting call from the Security Crewman tasked with analyzing the Bat'Leth's surveillance video.::

Who let them film this?!?! :ermm:

Just remember, I'm watching. Always.

bOEFEc8.jpg

• Like 3

Whittaker: :: taking a deep breath before replying. :: Yes, well.... things happen. People move on. oO He certainly has Oo. :: he pushed the angry bitterness to one side. :: Do you mind if I sit down? I'm feeling pretty tired. I probably shouldn'thave walked so far in my condition. oO My condition? I'm making it sound like I'm pregnant with triplets! oO

Plot twist!!! I call Godmother.

• Like 2

He can get parenting advice from Major Dal...  I smell a sitcom in the making

• Like 1

Kelly: Computer, save image. ::He turned to the other member of his impromptu viewing party:: Now, the question is, should we go harass Mirra... Or should we go harass Mirra? 

I hate you both. In advance.

• Like 4

Beyett: You sure that'll work?  ::To himself, but loud enough for Flynn to hear.:: Just keep calm... Don't do anything stupid... ::Diego moaned.::

When all else fails, ask Flynn for assistance. :sweating:

• Like 3