• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

2 minutes ago, Trellis Vondaryan said:

That sounds rather rude to Mrs Anders! :laugh:

Also, does Trellis now qualify as an 'interdimensional being'? :shifty:

....you've met her...right? I'm surprised she doesn't have her own billboard with that exact verbage. 

• Like 2
On 7/5/2016 at 9:26 AM, Trellis Vondaryan said:

Maybe they should have done an exclamation point or some other form of punctuation? :DB)

Honestly, when I first read the sim where he woke up with Duchess licking him, I thought he was getting peed on. :sweating:

Definitely turning into Basil Hobbs and the Very Bad No Good Day, isn't it?

Edited by Taelon
  • Like 3

Pran: Excuse me, but just how many people have the Operations Tower crossed recently?

That is one very legitimate question. 

• Like 2

The diva tells it like it is:

Shadonna: ::shouting:: They're firing on us?? How DARE they! They could HIT one of us!! ::shouting down the hallway:: HEY!!! Knock it off!! You could HURT SOMEONE!!!

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Kasun: Sir, I’m not picking up their combadges. oO So no beaming them all aboard and then booking it. Oo

9 hours ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Why is this never an option??

Actually, that's exactly how Falcon and I caught the bad guys in my very first mission. She wanted to go in guns-a-blazing and I'm like: 'why don't we just transport them straight to the brig?'

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Theo Whittaker said:

And shamelessly inspired by our illustrious leader:

zyn5o.png

I totally misread a few of those entries. It's tribble...I mean, terrible.

• Like 1

Dear Lady Shadonna, I love you...

Shadonna: ::quietly panicked:: Hobbs!! I was just electrocuted!!! ::squeezing harder:: How's my hair...?

::He almost laughed. She may have been hurt, but clearly she was still herself.

Hobbs: ::Smiling faintly:: I think it’s going to recover.

• Like 2
On 7/13/2016 at 1:30 PM, Theo Whittaker said:

zyn5o.png

I'm so sad I missed out on the murderous tribbles. They're the one thing I never knew I wanted >____> (Also catching the CAG in his shorts, but for, uh....different reasons.)

• Like 3
On 7/17/2016 at 2:46 AM, Taelon said:

I'm so sad I missed out on the murderous tribbles. They're the one thing I never knew I wanted >____> (Also catching the CAG in his shorts, but for, uh....different reasons.)

CAG in his boxer shorts is only a few drinks away I am sure...

• Like 1

::He moved his hands into position over the face of the console, ready to execute a Peters. "Pulling a Peters: Doing something for the first time that sounds so crazy you can't actually believe it'll work, but the captain believes it will -- which is what matters.".::

I'm not so sure Sal should know about this...  :whistling:

• Like 1

Awesome.

Tatash nodded and tapped his console which let out a shrill tone, the viewscreen flaring up as two white-blue bolts of energy sped from the Albions launch tubes towards the two cruisers now turning desperatly to bring their weapons in line with the suprisingly spriteful old lady sprinting between them.

But they were too slow, their outdated thrusters failing to give them the momentum they needed to escape the two colossal explosions that lit up the space around them, outlining the ship in halo's of terrible flame. The effect was near instant, both of them tossed like children toys into each other, blue shell's flickering then collapsing before hulls kissed together violently.

Space didn't carry sound but still Tatash winced, imagining the crunch and grating sound of metal on metal as two hulls crumpled and fused together, assorted bits and pieces flying off and whirling through space. But they had stuck well within their mandate, the ships were (mostly) intact but easily ruined with hull breaches and wildly spasmodic power readings.

• Like 3

Oh, divas...

As the officers made plans, it seemed they were in for yet another major surprise, Mr. Whittaker rejoined them, looking horrifically injured...and somehow incredibly hotter. She felt the mother of all swoons taking hold as she wobbled a bit and had to catch herself against a rather dingy looking wall.

• Like 2

Attack teacup targ!!!

::She was talking with someone she knew.  A manager?  Either way it was just enough for his not especially good hearing to pick up on what was going on.  He stepped out and took aim.  Just about ready to pull the trigger when something bit down into his ankle::

Puhn-Lon: you little!

::There was a yipe as the he kicked what bit him into the air, an the tiny teacup targ went sailing towards the group.  Element of surprise lost, he started taking wild shots with his rifle set to stun, shooting anything that moved.::

• Like 3

fresh off the presses:

Falcon had a pipe. A pipe. Falcon had a pipe. Maybe they weren’t going to die after all.

<3

• Like 4

::This was quite simply, the worst day of his life. Where on earth was Mirra?!::

I probably shouldn't be giggling with delight at Whittaker's terrible luck this mission. 

I shouldn't, but I am anyway. o:)

• Like 1